The Calm Between Storms?

Karr came to a halt in front of the grand entrance of the mansion. His orange scanner quickly checking the security of the premises before he allowed Garthe to get out and unlock the door. The lights had been left on, just dimly, by his mother who frequented the location with her own conquests. But his mother had recently started traveling abroad, leaving him with access to any and all of Wilton Knights, her own, and their friend's mansions. All of the mansions, with exception of the one his father had given to Devon Miles and the Foundation For Law and Government.

"Karr, keep a look out for any intrusions. Any sign of Michael Knight or Kitt within a four-hundred mile radius and we're leaving this mansion and going to a different location. I don't care what time of the day or night it is. I know he'll start looking for the one's closest to private airports. That should buy us some time. Truthfully, I want to wait at least a week before I get her onto a plane for Mexico or even Cuba. Right now, going to the private airports would make us an easy target. I do plan to whisk her out of the States as soon as I can. Without her papers and proper legal verification she won't be able to get back home. Therefore she and my son will be mine," Garthe remarked, with a small prideful chuckle. He was very much impressed by his own brilliant plan.

"As you wish, my Master. I will keep watch. If you should wish me to secure private passage out of the country, I'd be more than happy to look into it for you," Karr answered. If he could have laughed along with his fearless leader, he might have.

"I'd like that. You are turning out to be quite a help. I'm beginning to like you. We should remain partners. I see us going so very far together, " Garthe answered.

Garthe quickly moved himself to the black T-Top's open door to retrieve the limp and slumbering figure of the brunette. He cradled her mercifully in his arms as he carried her over the mansion's threshold, like most men do their wives on their wedding night. Only most men were married to the woman they carried and their bride was usually without child; not that there was anything wrong with a pregnant bride.

He slowly ascended the stairs, being careful not to wake the woman. While she was without a doubt his enemy, her belly held his prize, his pride, and his soon to be joy. He wanted his son to be healthy and strong and therefore he had to keep Miss Barstow in suitable condition. Garthe didn't exactly want to relinquish his authority over the beautiful woman either. He wanted her to nurse his child until he was able to care for it himself. This meant he'd have to let his captive sleep and eat regularly.

Garthe kicked open the door of the master bed room and crossed the room with a hasty stride. As gingerly as he possibly could, he lowered her slightly swollen figure onto the bed and removed his hands and arms from around her.

Bonnie let out a low moan as her body coiled into the fetal position. Garthe flinched and hovered over her still slumbering figure. He feared that he had awoken her from the induced slumber. When he was certain she was still sound asleep, he drew out a thick and heavy comforter and he draped it over her. The strong and muscular man lifted her head of brunette hair and pushed a fluffy pillow under it. Garthe then pulled out a pillow of his own and he laid down beside her. His arms drew her slumbering figure tightly to his chest. He was going to be sure that she could not escape him while he shut his eyes for a bit of rest as well. His chiseled cheek covered with the stubble of facial hair came to rest over her smoother and smaller one.

"Mhmm, you look so beautiful carrying my son, Miss Barstow. I will make you mine whether you want to be or not. We'll be spending a lot of time together," Garthe hotly breathed in her ear. He liked having control of others, especially the strong-willed F.L.A.G. mechanic. He let a smug smirk appear on his face, knowing that he held his fiercest rival and enemy Michael Knight's wife in his arms without a fight. To spite Bonnie's husband, he pressed his lips to her cheek and gave her a quick peck.

He knew in the morning the brunette would probably be sicker than a dog and that she'd probably fight him, but still he relished the moment. Then thinking about their last time together he realized she'd probably try to sneak away and make an escape. Reaching into the dresser behind the bed he pulled out a set of handcuffs. He slapped one side of the cuffs around her closest wrist and then he slapped the other side onto his own opposite wrist, linking them together, just in case his hold wasn't enough to keep hold of her.

The rest of the night would pass peacefully, or would it? Would Michael and Kitt close in unseen or unnoticed? Would Bonnie wake up and try to fight him as he slept beside her? Would Karr betray him and turn him into the local authorities? Garthe's mind swept full of worries but he still allowed himself to sink into the comfort of sleep.

((to be further edited))