The Terrible Text

Text: Garthe Knight: I will not be stopped. Not even by a stop sign. One day you will be mine Bonnie. 

Bonnie read the text and recoiled. She pulled her legs to her chest and she stared at the message for a good twenty minutes.... trying not to sob. Tears flocked to the corners of her eyes as she considered the heaviness and seriousness of the threat. She knew that he couldn't be stopped and she didn't want to try and stop him. After all, trying to stop him has nearly cost her her life, Michael's life, Devon's, and even Kitt's. The last time she confronted him, things did not end well. She ended up in the hospital with Devon and Kitt was nearly completely lost. She could bare the threat to herself more so than her family. 

The brunette tried to figure out if she should show Michael or not. She soon decided against it, knowing that Michael would go after Garthe and that one of them could die. She'd rather not show him.

Bonnie didn't want to loose her new husband... not now. Not when she was pregnant and very very vulnerable and scared.

Garthe was dangerous, violent, deceptive, and cunning. All of which, made her fear the credibility of his threats. When Garthe said he'd do something, he usually he made good on it. He could kill and not think anything of it. It was as if, killing humans for him, was as simple as killing flies or gnats. The more suffering Garthe observed the happier he seemed to become. 

Hearing the sound of footsteps approaching, Bonnie quickly wiped the tears from her eyes and she stuffed the phone under her pillow and turned to face the unexpected company.

"Michael? Is that you?" Bonnie nervously stammered. In the back of her mind rose a frightening thought.... what if the visitor wasn't Michael.... what if it was Garthe? She swallowed sharply and reached for a smooth silver revolver.