part 2

Blader's pov 

I woke up on a hillside. I quickly remembered my boss saying something about a survival battle but I thought I was going to meet up with my cousin in metal city. My name has been deathflight for a long time I stands for me going on the edge of death and coming back to earth. I picked up my bey who I called stormblazer because of my father's nickname was stormblazer and my bey was like l-drago but some blader's around the world called me the dragon empress because I was a girl and I controlled a powerful dragon bey.

Narrator pov

Deathflight soon met kyoya in the middle of battle. After a few bey battles Dj yelled "ok last bey battle is in the middle of the island of you make it there and defeat the legendary blader you are granted the advantage." Everyone ran for the middle of the island ryuga had joined them from the beginning. Soon everyone reached the middle of the island and there was nothing but a bey spinning in broad daylight. Everyone attacked the bey but it didn't budge. A deep laugh came from one of the trees making everyone look around for the sound and ryuga found who laughed and he said "hey come out and battle us." A few other blader's looked where ryuga was looking and they said "it can't be deathflight the dragon empress can it?". 

(lol lol lol... soooooo bored...)