part 3

Ryuga pov

I looked at the bladers behind me and I looked at the beyblader I front of me and I started laughing. "How can you be a dragon god?" She set her jackethood back and revealed a dragon birth mark on her face. "Say that again ryuga and see where l-drago will go." I stopped laughing and started growling. "Fine your a failed dragon god." The bey that no one could get to stop spinning attacked l-drago sending him flying at me. 

Deathflight pov

I started laughing harder than before at ryuga's bey before saying "pathetic dragon emperor." He looked at me and I knocked his bey over and quickly took out everyone else beys and I laughed harder and harder until I had my hands on my knees from laughing too hard. He kept staring at me it started to me unnerved but I started knocking l-drago back towards his feet and all of a sudden ryuga said "stormblazer was pathetic." I stopped and so did my bey and I said while growling "my father was not pathetic your the one whose pathetic so don't bring my father's name into this." He started laughing "stormblazer couldn't get past the first round in a bey battle he was too pathetic."

Narrator pov

Ryuga kept talking back things about her father but as he finished his sentence he said "and the worst mistakes was having you as a daughter." She started shaking her head before looking up into the sky as she started shaking in fury. A dark fire aura surrounded Deathflight and she made her bey attack ryuga with all she got. L-drago was getting weak fast as if she was taking his power. Ryuga attacked with l-drago harder until deathflight's bey closer to her feet but she roared back and her bey started glowing until the bey's spirit climbed out just like l-drago did but instead of a purple dragon. Her bey unleashed seven dragons one was black and it was like the dragon gods of all elements has come out of her bey. All the dragons roared and so did she. Everyone was amazed by what her bey had and the dragons grabbed onto l-drago's spirit and started tugging and throwing him side to side between them all. 

(until next time)
ryuga: damn it... I wan to see if I won or not..
me: ryuga you ain't gonna win...