Dance Dance Revolution Part 2

https://youtu.be/_pgSbJKDLSo
I want you Amphibia Animatic

This won't load as a YouTube vid.
(I don't know why WATTPAD on mobile won't let me post the vid here so have link.)
_______________________________

Your Marcy wishes have come true

_________________________________

Marcy POV

           OMG it's almost time for the sleepover! I'm so excited to hang out with my two besties in the world. Those two have been hanging out so much without me.... Well I can't say I blame them I have been studying a lot lately! Of course they would spend more time together if I'm busy. And plus I wouldn't want to bore them with all that "nerd stuff" anyways. I get off my desk making sure to pack away all my books and papers. If I leave with my room messy I may never leave again. The duffel I needed was under my bed with my little hygiene kit. I start to pack my bag with my pjs and put the hygiene kit inside. I know I'll spend the morning there so better to at least be prepared.

My towel gets rolled and stuffed and clip my crocs to the outside of the bag letting them hang from the strings. Aaaaaaand I'm ready! I make sure to not slam my door, running downstairs quietly to the kitchen to grab a bite before starting my walk to Anne's place. To my surprise I saw my mother in the kitchen. But NOT to my surprise she was on the phone for her job. I need to make my way into the kitchen to grab an apple quickly. The faster I can avoid a conversation, the better. I don't need another lecture about my friends...... again. I almost made it out of the kitchen before I heard someone call my name.

"Marcy? Where do you think you're going at this hour?"

My mothers breath was so shallow you'd think she was dead. I take a deep breath putting my hands in my pockets. Well shit. I turn around to face my mother. I try to avoid eye contact as I see her end the call she was on.

"I'm going to Anne's for the study sleepover remember? There just soooooo anxious to start studying! Oh would you look at the time welp bye!"

As I turn quickly and try to walk away i immediately heard a snap of the fingers. I just can't catch a break this week huh? I stop dead in my tracks, keeping my head down as I slowly walk back to the kitchen. She's practically trained me like a dog. I just can't wait to leave here...

"Do you have to go to t-that Boonchuys home? I don't like that girl one bit. Always aloof and off... and that blonde isn't off the hook either. She's one of those that looks like she'll start a gang. Plus with how those two act together, I don't want them to turn you.... Well, into a dyke of course. There are better suited friends for you out there my dear, and they aren't it."