Chapter 7

They all looked around in confusion. Mutters could be heard around the room, most hadn't changed at all, but others...

"Wh-why, how..... how did I get over here?" Gajeel asked, in an unusually pitchy voice.

He was sprawled underneath a table, a broken table at that.

"Dido," Natsu said, his voice seeming also unnaturally high, pushing a chair off himself, he looked around, "wait a minute," he put his hands on his chest and started feeling them around with his hands, "wh-where are they?"

"What are you talking about pinky?" Levy asked across the room, looking over at them quizzically, "and how did I get over here?"

"My, my chest..... where'd it go?" Natsu looked worried.

"What are you talking about Natsu, your chest is still there," Gajeel corrected.

"MY BOOBS!!!" He yelled, "I don't have any, and... muscles, wait," he tugged at his vest, "these are Natsu's clothes."

"Yes, Juvia is also confused," Gray sat up, "Juvia feels different, this body..." he felt his torso, which was of course, bare.

"Yeah, it does feel different," Lucy stood up, holding her breasts, "I don't remember having these before."

"What the hell are you talking about, Bunny Girl?" Levy snapped, irritated.

"Who are you calling bunny girl?" Natsu asked, "why would you say that Levy?"

"I didn't," Gajeel crawled out from underneath the table,"what are you talking about?" he looked around, startled.

"Wait a second, I feel so much bigger, I..." he looked over at Levy, then jumped up, "that's me but... I'm over here...Mira! What did you do?"

"What do you mean?" Laxus asked, slightly disgruntled.

"Changeling!" Lucy shouted, "that's what she did, she made us switch bodies!"

"What?" Mirajane smacked her hands down on the countertop.

"So this isn't my body, this is..." Levy fiddled with the skirt of her orange dress, "the shrimp's?"

Across the room, Gajeel blushed, pink spreading across his cheeks.

"So I switched with Gajeel?" he stood up.

"It appears so," Natsu chuckled a little, "and I must be in Natsu's body. Mira, explain this."

"Well, uh.." Laxus smiled nervously, a small blush forming on his cheeks.

"Mira!" They all shouted.

"Well, I guess the spell worked," Laxus smiled, "okay, okay. If you need some clarification, here goes: Levy switched with Gajeel, The same with Natsu and Lucy, Juvia and Gray, Elfman and Evergreen, and also Laxus and I."

"How did you know who we switched with?" Elfman asked, waving a fan in his face, irritated.

"Actually," Laxus smiled nervously, "well uh... just read the book and find out yourselves."

"What's the big deal Mira?" Mirajane grabbed the book furiously and began to scroll the page with his eyes.

A blush began to form on her cheeks as she looked over the page.

"What is it Laxus-san?"

"Just read for yourselves....."