Chapter 8

(A.N. Just for a heads up, I'm referring to each person by the body they're in, not who they really are. So if I say something like, "Gajeel took the book," I really mean that Levy took the book.)

........................

"What?" Gajeel grabbed the book and followed his finger down the page.

A blush crept it's way up his cheeks as well, dusting them pink.

Natsu leaned over Gajeel's shoulder and read the book as well, eyes widening as they found the solution.

"Let me see, let me see," Lucy jumped over to them and took the book from Gajeel's hands.

"Natsu, I..." Natsu reached to snatch the book back from Lucy.

Lucy held it away and continued to read.

"Ohhh..." he mused.

"Ugh, give it to me!" Levy growled, snatching the book from Lucy's hands.

She stood up on a chair and cleared clear throat.

"Spell for switching bodies; Changeling 2.0. This spell is used by a caster to make to people switch bodies, i.e, swapping a persons mind and magic into the body of another. Unlike the Changeling spell, the candidates will only switch bodies if they share romantic interest in each other, Ie they share a special liking-loving- feeling toward one another," she blushed a little, and looked up over the book.

Natsu and Lucy both looked down at their hands, Juvia was taken aback and Gray looked like he was going to faint from joy.

Elfman was trying to hide her blush with the fan, and Evergreen was apparently "busy" with his push-ups, or desperate attempt at them anyway.

His eyes met Gajeel's who looked back into his with a glossy sheen.

'Even in my body, her beauty still manages to come through...' the real Gajeel, currently inhabiting Levy's petite body, thought as he stared into his own eyes.

He blushed a little more and continued to read.

"Like wise, the spell can only be reversed if the victims "confess", or admit the true colors of their feelings toward each other. More or less this is meant to be used like a love potion, but don't tell the candidates that," he raised an eyebrow, "who the hell puts that in a book?"

"That's what you're focused on?" Gajeel asked loudly, "how about the part about admitting our feelings, does it not stir you as much as THAT!"

"I was just kidding shortie," Levy responded, gruffly.

"Well coming from you it doesn't sound like a joke," Gajeel flared, "and I'm not the short one right now, you are."

"Just a few minutes in his body and you're already picking up his attitude, Levy," Laxus giggled, "it's so cute."

"You know what," Natsu pointed furiously at Laxus, "you stay out of this peaches, you're the one that got us into this mess."

Laxus's jaw dropped. Mirajane put a hand on his shoulder.

"Stop being so mean to Mira," Mirajane, for the time being, Laxus, puffed her cheeks out, "she's only trying to give you guys a little push, I'm sure she didn't mean to cause this much trouble."

"She's the She Devil, Laxus!" Lucy exclaimed, "of course she meant for things to get way out of hand!"

"Does everyone in their family not think before they act," Elfman mused to herself, "I don't know why I even love the big oaf, look where that got me."

"I can't take it!" Juvia's voice broke out, she had already tossed the boots away and was preparing to strip away the dress.

"No, no, no!" Natsu shouted, taking hold of Gray's arms.

"Oh my beloved Gray-sama!" Gray squeed, "this is so sudden!"

"Don't get too excited," Gajeel remarked.

"Oh don't be so restricting," Laxus told Natsu, "let Juvia and Gray do their thing," she wiggled her eyebrows, "a romantic gesture might just break the spell."

"Wait! That's not what I was doing!" Juvia shook his head.

"Oh, is it now?" Laxus grinned.

Juvia face palmed.