(4) Pancakes And Syrup

IT was a sunny morning in Hawkins Indiana and the sun was shining through the windows of the Wheeler's house. Will was still sleeping in Mike's bed in Mike's bedroom, but he was slowly waking up because of the sun that was shining through the window.

After a little while, Will slowly opened his eyes and already got blinded by the sun. He groaned and then sat up in the bed, he looked around the room and finally realized he wasn't in his own room, he was in his best friend Mike's room. He also realized Mike wasn't laying next to him in the bed anymore, so he probably already woke up a while ago. He rubbed his eyes and then got out of bed.

He walked out of the bedroom and then went downstairs to see Mike since Mike was most likely downstairs. "Oh good morning, Will. How did you sleep?" Karen who was making breakfast in the kitchen asked nicely. Will shrugged and once again looked around the room, but didn't saw Mike anywhere.

"Mike is on the toilet, He'll be here soon." Karen said, Will nodded. He walked to the dinner table that was standing close by the kitchen and waited for Mike to come downstairs since the bathroom was upstairs. After a minute, Mike finally ran downstairs. "Sorry it took so long. Wait, are those pancakes?" Mike said as he walked into the kitchen to his mother Karen.

"Yes they are, go take a seat now by the dinner table." She said as she pointed at the dinner table where Will was sitting, Mike just nodded and walked to the dinner table and took a seat right next to Will. He put his elbow on the table and leaned on his arm for a while until breakfast was ready.

"Should we hang out with the party today?" Mike asked as he turned his head to Will. "Yeah, sure." Will said. After 3 minutes, The blonde-haired woman (Karen) walked to the dinner table with a hot pan in her hands. She put 4 pancakes on the plates, 2 for Will and 2 for Mike. "Thanks." Both boys said at the same time.

Will took a bite of his pancake, and then he took a sip of his glass of water that was standing next to his plate. "You can borrow some of my other clothes later." Mike said out of nowhere while he looked at Will's clothes, Will just stared at him for a little while and then took another bite of his pancake. He was always pretty quiet in the morning.

Mike grabbed the syrup for pancakes and put it on his pancakes, like always he put way too much. "Mike, you used a half bottle of syrup.." Will said in shock as he looked at Mike's pancakes. "That's my way of eating." He joked, Will just let out a small laugh. Will now also grabbed the syrup and put a little bit on his pancakes, not as much as Mike of course.

After 7 minutes they both finished their pancakes with syrup and took their plates to the kitchen. "Thank you." Karen said as she grabbed the plates and washed them. They both walked out of the kitchen, until Karen spoke. "Mike, Did you use a half bottle of syrup again?!" She raised her voice and Mike froze. "Uh- Blame Will!" He said as he ran upstairs as fast as possible, Will ran after him. Karen knew it wasn't Will's fault though since Mike was always the one who used the most syrup.

"WHY DID YOU BLAME ME?!" Will raised his voice but Mike just kept laughing, they both walked into Mike's bedroom again and sat on the bed. "Could i maybe get some new clothes? I'm not going outside with a oversized hoodie and these shorts that i also slept in.." Will asked, Mike nodded softly. He got off the bed and opened the closet doors, he then grabbed a white shirt with black and orange stripes, and black shorts that were longer than the shorts Will was wearing now, they ended somewhere by your knees.

(The shirt looks something like this):

He now closed the closet doors again and gave the clothes to Will

He now closed the closet doors again and gave the clothes to Will. "Thank you." Will said as he got off the bed too now and went to the bathroom to get changed. He put on the shirt and then the shorts and left the oversized hoodie and the light gray shorts in the laundry basket that was standing close by the sink.

He also decided to brush his teeth. He opened the plastic bag that was laying in one of the cupboards and grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. He put the toothpaste on the toothbrush and brushed his teeth for 2 minutes straight again.

When he finished brushing his teeth, he washed his toothbrush and put it back into the small plastic bag. He left the small plastic bag in the same cupboard again and left the bathroom. "You look cool." Mike said as he showed a small smile when Will walked into Mike's bedroom again.

Will saw that Mike had changed too, He was now wearing a yellow basic shirt with a dark blue jacket over it that had no sleeves, he was also wearing long dark blue pants (the clothes he was wearing in the cinema scene in S3 Ep 1) instead of a basic white shirt and basic light gray shorts.

"I'm going to brush my teeth now." Mike said as he left his own bedroom and went to the bathroom. It didn't just took 4 minutes for Mike to come out of the bathroom, it took 7 since Mike brushed his teeth for 4 minutes instead of 2 minutes. He was always dramatic with stuff, example, like with the syrup.

After 7, almost 8 minutes Mike finally came out of the bathroom and went back to his own bedroom. "I'm surprised your gums aren't bleeding yet." Will joked when he saw Mike, Mike just rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up.", Will just laughed.

"Should we call the party and ask them to hang out at Starcourt? Since we were going to hang out with them?" Mike asked and Will found it a great idea. Mike grabbed his own Walkie Talkie and called the party. First Dustin, Then Max, Then El and Then Lucas. "Lucas, Answer!" Mike yelled through the Walkie Talkie, Will was laughing like crazy because of how much Mike was screaming through the Walkie Talkie just to wake Lucas up.

"IF YOU DON'T ANSWER RIGHT NOW I'M GOING TO SCREAM YOUR NAME SO HARD THAT YOU BECOME DEAF!" Mike yelled in a annoyed tone which made Will laugh even more, his stomach started hurting of laughing. "FUCK MAN, CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" Lucas finally yelled back after like 10 minutes.

"What's the matter?" Lucas sighed. "I wanted to ask you if you could hang out at Starcourt today, The whole party is coming." Mike asked, he was alot calmer right now and he finally wasn't yelling anymore. Will also calmed down with with laughing and his stomach didn't hurt anymore.

"Fine, But don't ever yell through the Walkie Talkie like that again or I'll kill you, I swear." Lucas rolled his eyes even though Mike couldn't see that of course, Mike just turned off the Walkie Talkie.

"Let's go to Starcourt then."