chapter 7

Nightmare is getting slower, I need to keep up the attack. He dashes back as Insanity and Dust rush in and attack with lots of blasters, I turn and look at them as they fire. As they look where I was they find my jacket as I charge blasters behind them. I fire the blasters and knock them to the ground. I turn to Nightmare and grab my jacket and start walking towards him. He covers the area in front of him in spikes and tries surrounding me. I jump up and rush at him, he tries to grab me but I evade every attempt. I get fairly close and hit him with a bone from the ground, then as he flies up I barrage him with attacks and get a few good hits in. He gets up breathing heavily and then he explodes(kinda) and becomes a giant octopus looking thing.
"You've pushed me enough, it's time I end this"(Nightmare).
"That's funny coming from you"(Me).

All four of the murder quartet jump out and assault me with combos of slashes, bones, blasters, spikes, and fire. Speaking of fire, I create a few dozen crimson fireballs around me and swarm them with more. Only dust got hit and one fireball did 100 damage. Only oneof them hit cause they move slowly, but I'll make them faster. After they adjust to the flaming surroundings they continue the barrage at me, I dodge lots of attacks and get hit four times. In total I took 25 damage. I dash forward and blast Insanity away and use blue magic to bring Killer close and punch him away, then Horror swings his axe at high speeds and I dodge it all and send him flying with a kick. Then Dust starts hurling spears and tridents at me while surrounding me in small pellets, I dodge all of it and rush at him, blast him and use blue magic to throw him to the ground, near the others. I stand up and continue walking towards Nightmare and notice that . . . he ran away. The murder squad gets up and teleports away as the others walk over and I put the fire away.
(The entire area was set ablaze)
"That was some good fighting Maven, I didn't know you could use fire magic"(Ink).
"Thanks, I learned it the hard way"(Me).
"I didn't think you could wipe the floor with those guys"(Red).
"Yeah, we've tried fighting them before but they just threw us around"(Blue).
"Is that all I've gotta do Ink"(Me)?
"Yeah, but I still want to spar with you occasionally"(Ink)
"I'm fine with that"(Me)

(A few hours later)
We all teleport to the doodle sphere, say our goodbyes and such, then we all went home. Once I get back to the mainframe I ask 404 if he knows any fire magic.
"No actually I don't know any fire magic but there are lots of Asgores out in the multiverse probably willing to teach you"(404).
"Ok, thanks 404"(Me).
"And remember not to push yourself too hard you're almost done recovering"(404).
I leave to the doodle sphere expecting Ink to be there but he isn't, probably doing something else. I look around for any strong AU's for an Asgore to train me. I see a purple sheet of paper and feel an imense power coming from it. I get closer to it and get teleported to the AU. I arrive in a snowy area and I look up, it appears I am underground. I walk around until I find a small town. I get closer until I see other monsters walking around. I put my hood up to hide my face and to protect myself from the cold. I continue through the town until I see an entrance to a blue area in the distance. I keep moving hoping no one notices me or cares that I'm passing on by. I walk into the blue area and continue on. Going by what I can sense, the strongest magic users here are near the barrier. I continue and notice that someone is watching me. I walk faster until I see a red glow coming from the next area.

I keep walking and see a sign that says, "welcome to hotland" and another that says, "exit from waterfall". Welp, I'm headed to hotland. I keep up my pace and walk through hotland and see a few elevators and a giant facility in the distance. The facility has a sign on it that says "core". I head to the core and go through a lab of some kind, but it was empty, thankfully. I go through the lab and into the core. This place looks very futuristic, I take a few turns and keep moving hoping these cameras are off. I enter a stage after some time, this looks more like an auditorium. Kinda wierd that this core is very empty. I see a doorway on my right and enter some kind of hallway, it's quite fancy. My footsteps echo throughout the corridor. I get about halfway through when the person following me taps my shoulder, then teleports a few feet infront of me.

"You've come from a different world, what do you want with us bruh"(purple hooded figure).
"I'm looking to ask the king a question, if you don't mind"(Me).
This guy is giving me Sans vibes.
"I don't think that will be an issue"(hooded guy).
"Great"(Me).
"If you try anything, the king and queen are very strong and will probably win"(hooded dude).
"Yeah that's why I'm here, I want to train under them"(Me).
"Hmm, doesn't seem like you're lying, alright you can go through bruh, name's Epic by the way"(Epic).
"Nice to meet you Epic, I'm Maven"(Me).
I go through the corridor and find my way to the kingdom. I wander around until I see the castle and head inside. I told the guards that Epic said I could go in and they let me pass.

After a bit of walking I arrive at the thrones of the king and queen. I bow.
"A traveler from another world, thank you for your manners"(Toriel).
"I wish to train in the ways of fire magic so I could become stronger to protect myself and others from larger threats"(Me).
"I see, but aren't you already strong, you got here unnoticed and the only one to follow you was Sans"(Asgore)
"Well, it seems that since I'm sort of new around the multiverse, I have a sort of target on my back"(Me)
"Very well, when would you like to start training"(Asgore)?
"As soon as possible, if you can"(Me).
A day later
We start training and I start with Asgore. He tells me that I need to focus on a burning sensation in my soul and harness it to make fire, simple enough. Since I have done it before it wasn't that hard. I focused on my soul rather than the burning of others this time. I tried making a few fireballs to start off small and it worked. I didn't overdue it like the bones luckily. I threw them at a wall and they exploded on contact. Asgore said I'm doing good, so I try making twenty more and it took a bit longer but I feel like I'm getting the hang of this. Then Asgore showed me flame pillars and giant fireballs and they looked cool. I made fifteen giant fireballs and thirty flame pillars. He siad I'm doing good and asked how I had discovered I could conjure fire.
"I had an experiment done on me in a pool of an odd liquid and fire shot through my skull and pulled itself back out through my eyes"(Me).
"That sounds awful, I hope it doesn't hurt"(Asgore).
"It hasn't hurt even right after that, which was a few days ago"(Me).

Next Asgore challenged me to melt an Iron block, after a few minutes I melted it, not completely though. Then I trained with Toriel on efficiency and power of fire. Toriel told me that I should be able to make a large fireball use the same amount of energy as running. This shouldn't be that hard, after a few hours of straight magic casting my fire was super efficient it now uses the same energy as a bone. I start making them larger and more powerful until I get tired and sit down for a while.
"Would you like some pie, it'll help recover your energy"(Toriel)?
"Sure why not"(Me).
I take a bite and realize this is the first thing I'm eating ever and it tastes amazing. In a matter of moments my stamina recovers and I healed a bit too. I'm immediately back to training as I make giant fireballs and watch them fly and then explode. After I summon a ring of fire around me and shoot a stream of fire through my hands. Toriel says that I'm really good and I might be better than Asgore in a few days. I take this as motivation and train as hard as possible for three days. After a break I get up and make a few thousand fireballs and suuround a rock and watch the fireworks. This is easy and I already have it this far, a few hundred fireballs feel like summoning seventy blasters. I challenge Asgore to a sparing match to see how far I've come in four days, after I put on fireproof clothing I step up and get ready. We begin, starting out slowly we are pretty even. I escalate and use gire pillars he puts a hand out and tries to disperce it bit it doesn't work. My soul is too powerful for him to defend and it looks like my fire passes through his armor. Three fireballs hit, dealing four thousand damage. I see him taken aback and assume he is wounded and stop but he dashes behind me and try attacking. I use both hands in a low stance to block the trident inches away from my face. I retaliate by grabbing the trident and throwing Asgore with it. As he gets up I pull out a sword made of bone and prepare for anything. He dashes, appears near me on my right throwing a gigantic fireball. I dodge and make three of my own, he dodges and I take the chance to junp at him and we clash weapons until we both light ourselves on fire and blast each other back. Then he changes his stance and starts barraging me with fire pillars and a storm of fire closing in and opening back out. I rush at him dispersing fire and dodging more, I get close and throw my sword at him. He get hit for eight hundred damage and I punch him away ending the fight because he looks really tired. He congratulates me on my victory and Toriel say if I master fire I'll know, she says each person is a master of thier own technique with fire. I thank them and leave to the doodle sphere.

Next time