new friendship.

𝟼:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖- 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍....

"Hello?" I answered my phone. Beyoncé was calling...but i'm not sure why. I'm in the middle of taking a nap, and she's interrupting that. "Are you sleep?" She sounded surprised.

I looked around to make sure I wasn't out of my mind. Nyla and Mani were on the floor playing their iPads. "Uhhh yea." I answered. She groaned and hung up, so I laid back down. What's her problem? My stomach hurts from eating so much pasta. That's my fault though.

There was a knock at my door, and I did a tantrum. My gosh! I opened the door with a frown, and Beyoncé stood there with Rihanna and Megan. What do they want!? I did a face, so they can tell me what it is that brought them to my dorm. Instead they barged in and flopped on my bed.

"Hey! Don't flop on my bed like that! You could break it!" I pointed at them. Nyla ran to Rihanna and she picked her up. Mani ran to Beyoncé....he doesn't even know her. "What happened to your jersey?" He looked sad. He's putting on a show for sure.

I rolled my eyes and laid back down...I can be a complete, excuse my language, bitch when i'm tired. It's not purposely.

"Naw boo, get up. I know you didn't forget about the party at 7. We told you about it, but I guess you zoned out. And then Bey told us she invited you. So get up....and let's go." Megan pulled my arms. I pulled away from her and went to my bathroom.

After a shower, I walked out of the room wrapped in a towel. They were staring at me for whatever reason. I went into my closet and grabbed my Burberry outfit and shoes. As I was waking back to the bathroom, Nyla said something.

"I want to stay skinny like sissy. She's pretty." That kind of made me feel bad because of they way I got skinny. I mean i've always been small, but I was a bit bigger than this. It would crush me if she was to go through what I put myself through.

I looked back to Megan and Rih looking at me. Beyoncé was talking with Mari about his iPad. Instead of saying something, I went into the bathroom to change. The whole time, I was thinking about what Nyla said. Does she think this size is better? I mean...it's what I wanted. But I didn't do it the right way.

Every moment of it, I regret it because it really messed with my mental. It felt like depression, but I don't like to call it that. Rihanna came into the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I'm okay with her seeing me because...well she was there.

"Hey...don't feel a way about what she said. I know it's getting to you. She's young and doesn't know the importance of size and body appreciation." She said lowly. I nodded my head and wiped my face. Tears were coming and I don't want to cry because she didn't mean anything in a bad way. She basically complimented me.

Rihanna got up and hugged me, rubbing my back. "I hope you're not going down that road again baby. If you are, you know i'm here for you through it all. Just don't hide the way you're feeling....Now get dressed. Got this thick ass out." She tapped my butt before walking out.

I put my clothes and shoes on after lotioning my body. The shirt has a collar, so I left the buttons undone. Trying to look my age for a party that'll probably be full of people half dressed. When I walked out, they were laid around on their phones. But i'm being rushed?

"Um, Nyny and Mari, put y'all's shoes and clothes on please." I bent down to pick up the mess they made. Snacks were everywhere, and their school clothes. When they come in, they snatch their clothes off and walk around in their underwear like they own the place. I don't trip because I do the same thing.

They're reflections of me... literally. We look alike so much, others think they're my children. Lance has a different dad than us, so he looks like him. "Why? I thought we were staying here?" Imarian stood in front of me. I slumped on my knees and looked at his face.