5: Tears

Nicks perspective:

In the middle of the movie, which I wasn't paying attention too, I began to cry lightly. He didn't notice. Then I cried heavily. He noticed me and looked over my shoulder. "Nick are you okay?,sorry that's a stupid question do you want a hug." "It's not stupid." I mutter. I grab my backpack and get up and leave. Charlie tried pulling me back into the bed but I didn't communicate. "I need to go." I said getting angry. Charlie looked at me. I could see his eyes filling up with tears as I slammed his door shut. "Nick?." Tori comes out of her room. "Oh hi." I say trying to get down the stairs. "Whats wrong, what did he do?." "Nothing it's all me." I ran down the stairs and I saw Charlie in his bedroom and he waved at me but I ignored him and ran down the road into the alley way. His hand slowly faded down.

I didn't know why I ran off. I didn't even know why I was crying. I didn't know what just happened. I didn't know what I was going to say to him. I didn't want to come to school tomorrow. I cant leave Charlie with Harry though I thought to myself. I cried a bit more on my walk home and it began to rain. I put my hoodie hood up and wiped my tears. I didn't want my mum to notice that I was upset she was definitely going to look at my eye since the bruise is obvious now. I was just going to have to suck it up and tell her.

I tried to stop crying but the tears kept pouring out of my eyes it got quicker and quicker. I couldn't even breathe. Everything went numb I was in the middle of both houses. Do I go back to Charlie's I turned my head to the left. Or do I go home. I turned my head to the right. I went home. I didn't think Charlie would want to see me. I got home and blurted out to my mum everything that happened including running away from Charlie before I was even halfway in the door. She told me to slow down and start again. I rolled my eyes, not trying to hide it.

I ran upstairs. Nellie was there I usually say hello to her but I was so frustrated with myself I didn't stroke her. I led on my bed on my front face in my pillow I could feel the mad tears rolling down my face, making the bed soaking. "What have I done.?"
I said rolling onto my back. I put the pillow on my chest and put my knees up and curled up in a ball. I hate myself.