1

Iris POV

"Iris. Come downstairs."

My mother shouted to me, with a hoarse voice. My feet paced downstairs as I saw my mum and dad both sat on the twin sofa holding each other's hands. They told me to sit next to my younger brother, Joshua. My mother let out a sigh, before speaking to us both.

"We thought you should know, unfortunately, your uncle Lewis passed last night."

I felt my eyes fill to the brim with tears, and I ran up to my mother giving her a tight squeeze, not wanting to ever let go. My uncle was like an older brother to me. He was only 21, giving us only a three year age gap. We both felt to have understood each other. He knew about my attempts and I knew about his. And now, to have him gone?

I don't know if I'll be able to take it.

**

As I walked into the daisy field, I took deep breaths and tried to maintain my breathing at a steady pace because of the panic attack I just had. I sat down in the middle of the flowers and sobbed into my palms, completely shutting off the world for a minute. I looked up and realised there was someone standing in front of me. It was this boy with gorgeous blond locks that curled around his hair so gorgeously and the most stunning sapphire eyes.

I brushed myself off and tried to make it so he couldn't tell I had been crying.

"Hey, love? This is for you. It'll suit you really well."

He held out a hand which had a small handmade bouquet of daisy's in, that I'm guessing he got from this field. It was so cute. I tried to give him a smile to show my gratitude but I just couldn't bring myself to even show any emotions.

Instead I gave him a small nod, as a little tear fell down my cheek.

"It's okay. I don't know whats gone on. But remember, instead of waiting for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain, okay?"

And with that, the mysteriously cute flower boy wandered off into the distance after giving me a little salute.