3

(mention of sh in this chapter! )

Iris POV

Me and Luke somehow found ourselves days upon days together at our spot in the field. Me and him had exchanged numbers, and had been to each other's homes several times. We were so close, our bond was unbreakable. I love that boy with all my heart.

He had told me recently that he was in a band. I can't remember what exactly they were called. I think it was something like 5 Seconds of Summer? All I knew was 1) they were doing quite well for themselves, and 2) they consisted of 4 members. Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. They were all gorgeous. And when I say gorgeous, I mean drop-dead. Like, I would pay them to punch me (a/n same Iris, same). Although, I don't know if I could see Luke as more than best friends. I mean, it's difficult to see if he's having shared feelings and also relationships are stressful and that would be a lot to me. He had always been there for me when no one else had, he was an angel.

**

Every time I've left Luke I've just felt like there was a huge hole in my chest. I missed him so much, and I'd only met the boy over a month ago. it's crazy how much someone can change you. He told me he was leaving in two days to go to his parents for the weekend. I still had two more days with him, and he tried to reassure me that the two days he was gone would go quickly. He knows how much I miss him when I'm away from him.

**

1 New text,

Luke: Hiya love, how are you feeling? I had a good time earlier, and I can't wait to see you again. Love you xx

The pet names make me melt. I'm not normally one for love and emotion, but he has brought out so many things in me and I love that about him. My family has been picking up on that as well, and they really like hm.

I: Hey, I'm not doing too good, I really miss you. I know it sounds silly as I saw you earlier but I just want you to be here. Looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow, love you xx

Luke: Love, I can come over if you want? The guys and I don't have any work to do on the album and I'd love to spend my free time with you, especially if you're missing me. I miss you too, sweatheart xx"

I: No, it's okay. I'll be fine, I get to see you tomorrow at least. Okay i got to go, bye.

Luke: Okay love, I'll see you in the morning. Love you xx

I put my phone down and began to feel guilty. I didn't want him to go out of his way just to see me. He was lying when he said he didn't have work to do, his band is doing so well currently and it's a Thursday. They always work on Thursdays. I slouched against my wall and began sobbing. I put so much pressure onto him, and I don't take time to listen how he's feeling. It's all about me.

I reached into my wardrobe and pulled out my blade, and began to cut. It felt so good, it took my mind off of the guilt and away from it. Just to feel that sensation and relief.
I made several deep scratches at my arms and inner thighs, and my tears continued to stream and my heart was still racing.

My doorknob turned, and was met with Luke, his eyes darting to my arms and then looking at me directly in my eyes. My eyes were all puffy and red from crying, and mascara was down my face. I looked a complete mess in front of him, and I didn't care anymore. I didn't have the will to put up with anything.

"Iris!"

//

AN

HEYYYY HOW ARE YOU ALL??

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT NOW IM GETTING MORE IDEAS SO AHH. i also need to work on we all have secrets tehehe. ANYWAYS.

WHAT DO WE THINK OF ME MYSELF AND I?? AND 5SOS5 ON SEPTEMBER 23 ANS ALL OF THE TRACKS OMFG IM SO EXCITED? what track you claiming? ive said it before ans i'll say it again, BLOODHOUND is mine :))

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER