Three

IT HAS BEEN WEEKS since the encounter with the two

IT HAS BEEN WEEKS since the encounter with the two. Y/n has been going to back to the spot where they met every single day.

"Hello again Katsuki!" The wolf turned his head to the beautiful girl walking over to him with a big smile.

Katsuki stood up on his paws and stretched before walking over to her and licking her cheek. Today was the day he was finally going to reveal himself to her and then he'll mark her.

Y/n sat down on the grassy field and layed down. The wolf placed his snout in the crook of her neck and stayed there for a few seconds before sitting down.

Katsuki stared at her with his dark red eyes. His mind went back to what his mother told him not to long ago.

--
"Katsuki are you sure you want to mate with a...human? You know how vicious and dangerous they are!"

Katsuki sat on the nest transformed into his human form. His eyes were closed and his hands stayed on his head.

"Yes old hag. And she's not dangerous nor is she vicious. She's my mate like it or fucking not" he growled.

Mitsuki the leader of the pack sighed and rubbed her face. "You know what Katsuki? I'll let you mate with her only if she accepts you for both sides. And if not then you have to pick either Uraraka or Momo"

Katsuki held a smirk as he walked out of his mother's nest. Everyone stared at him wondering what they were talking about for Katsuki to hold a big smirk.

"Hey Katsuki~" purred the omega.

Katsuki stared at Uraraka who smiled sweetly at him. "What do you want?"

The omega giggled and placed her hand on his chest before looking at him with big doe eyes. "Did you think about wh-"

"I didn't think shit. Now leave me alone you freak. I told you I'm not mating with you and old hag is letting me go with Y/n. Now fuck off"

He pushed her away and walked over to his nest which was a few feet away from the pack.
__
"Katsuki...Katsuki" he felt a poke on his nose and it snapped him out of his thoughts."You ok? You seemed zoned out", she titled her head but gave him a small smile.

He stood up infront of her before taking a deep breath. Y/n looked up at him confused "Are you ok?"

And in seconds Katsuki was no a wolf-human.

Y/n's eyes widen as she back away slowly. "Y-you a-are a w-w-wold hum-human!" She screeched and stumbled back falling on her back.

"I am idi- Y/n" his deep voice sent shivers down Y/n's spine. He walked over to her and grabbed her small hand and pulled her up.

He probably stood around 6'2 while little Y/n stood around 5'3-5'6. Gulping Y/n looked away her face dusted in pink.

Katsuki only wore some black pants and a red cape around him. She could feel his bare chest against her own.

"Aren't you cute when you blush? Look at you", he growled into her ear making her squirm. "I-I-"

And before she knew it his lips were attached to her son plumped ones. He shoved his tongue into her wet cavern and explored.

Y/n wiggled around trying to pry him off but he held her hands with one hand and his other hand was placed on her waist.

Y/n pulled away and gasped for air a string of saliva connected their lips once again. And this time Y/n slowly kissed back.

She let out breathy moans trying to keep up with his pace but it was no use.

"You are my mate Y/n"

"W-what?!" Y/n exclaimed. He wrapped both hands around her waist and pulled her closer. "You heard me. You're my mate"