Seven

It finally came

It finally came. The full moon has arrived and Katsuki's been feeling queasy. He kept panting and howling making Y/n confuse.

She hasn't been able to go outside mainly because of the fact that Katsuki kept telling her if she went outside she'll be destroyed.

"Y/n" her head snapped towards Katsuki who walked inside the den with glowing red eyes and white foam coming out from his mouth.

"Katsuki? Are you ok?" She questioned worriedly. She stood up and walked over to him outstretching her arm.

Outside everyone waited for Katsuki to mark his mate. To make her their Luna. Even if someone doesn't want to they have to accept it. And that person was Ochako.

She was buried in her den, tears streaming down her face as she clawed onto her palm. Blood oozed out of the wounds. "Fucking bitch...you took him away from me...I was supposed to be his mate..not you... I'll fucking...kill you" she sobbed.

Now back to Katsuki and Y/n.

The h/c haired female took his hand with worried eyes. "Katsuki?"

In a quick second Y/n laid on the bed with Katsuki on top of her panting. "It's time" he growled. The shimmer of the moonlight reflected on her skin making her look ethereal.

Katsuki couldn't resist anyone.

He growled and licked her neck making her gasp. "K-katsuki what are you doing?" She squeaked.

He didn't want to hurt her but he also wanted to mark her. To make her his mate. To fill her up with his cubs.

His tongue grazed to where he wanted it mark her as his. And in a quick motion his fangs clamped onto her soft skin.

Y/n let out a scream of pain. She struggled to get him off. Kicking, clawing, and biting but no use. Her screams were heard outside the den.

The wolves howled at the moon.

Katsuki bit down harder making Y/n scream louder. The pain slowly turned into pleasure which Y/n was thankful for.

Her cheeks were now wet with the tears that streamed down her eyes.

"You're finally fucking mine"
__
(Guys I'm sorry but like I can't write smut mainly BCS I don't know how to lol)

Y/n layed panting with her eyes closed and her legs shaking. Katsuki layed next to her his hands wrapped around her waist.

"You did amazing baby" he whispered into her ear licking it gently.

Y/n mumbled something words and snuggled into the chest of her now 'mate'.

"M-my legs hurt"

Katsuki chuckled and hugged her tighter breathing into her scent. He looked at her neck that was filled with love bites and marks. He
grinned proudly of his work.

"You can't leave me anymore Y/n. If you do then my pack will hunt you down. And you village gets destroyed"

Y/n cuddled closer to him and nodded. "Ok just don't hurt them" she mumbled and closed her eyes wanting to sleep.