You want me to HELP you?

I sit in the kitchen, eating pancakes and watching TV.  I closed my eyes and, when I opened them, I found myself in front of Gilgamesh's throne.

Kiro: Hey Gilgamesh.

Gil: Hello, Kiro.

I summoned my silver throne and sat down.  It wasn't quite as big or fancy as his, but it's still a throne.

Gil: So... you've decided to forgive them?  After everything they did?

I sighed.  I should've seen this coming.

Kiro: Yes.  To be honest, them doing that was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.  If it hadn't happened, I may have never met you, I wouldn't be as strong as I am now, and I wouldn't have any of the others in my Peerage.

He nodded, showing a small smirk.

Gil: You've truly matured, Kiro.  I'm proud to call you my heir.

I stood up and grinned.

Kiro: Thanks old man.

His eyes widened and he shot up.

Gil: I am NOT old!

Kiro: You're my ancestor from over ten generations ago.  I'd say that makes you pretty old.  Later, gramps.

Gil: ARRRGH!

I laughed and opened my eyes, finding myself back in the kitchen.  I finished my pancakes and stood up.  I walked into the hallway, but before I could reach my room, a big red circle appeared on the floor.  I stepped back and pulled out Ea, but it wasn't Rias.  A man with long red hair and armor stepped out, followed by a woman with gray hair and a maid outfit.  I put away Ea, and bowed.

Kiro: Lord Sirzechs.  My apologies, I thought you were someone else.

Even though my power is leagues above his, I still show respect to Sirzechs as he is one of the Devil Kings.

Sirzechs: It's been a long time, Kiro.  Rias told me-

Kiro: That I was killed by a stray.  Right.  I'd... rather not talk about it right now.

Sirzechs: No, she told me the truth.  She actually told me before I came here, saying that you'd mentioned that you forgave her.  I am truly sorry for her actions, and I know that she regrets what she did.

I nodded and sighed.

Kiro: There's no point in holding a grudge against her.  Besides, I'm almost grateful for it.  I would never have become this strong without that.

Sirzechs nodded.

Sirzechs: Anyways, I'm here because of an arrangement that my sister is being forced into.  I obviously can't call it off on my own, but I've proposed that she settles the predicament with a Rating Game.  Grayfia is on her way now to... intervene, and I was hoping you could provide her some assistance.

Kiro: What kind of problem would you need MY help with?

Sirzechs: Rias is being forced into an engagement... to Riser Phoenix.

Timeskip

Rias: For the last time, Riser!  I will not marry you!

Riser: Oh, but you will.  The whole underworld is anticipating the marriage of Riser and Rias, and we don't want to start a civil war, do we?

Kiro: No, but that doesn't mean you get to sexually assault a girl who doesn't want to marry a chicken nugget.