The Female Titan and the Warhammer Titan

Kiro: What is it, Seras?

Seras: Master, Sona Sitri just contacted Izumi.  She says that she, along with Rias and her Peerage, are battling a high ranking Fallen Angel, named Kokabiel.

Kiro: Okay... what do they want me to do about it?  It's their fight, not mine.

Seras: They say there is also an army of rogue Fallen Angels outside of their barrier, and they won't be able to fight them off.  Sona has asked that we go help them.

I sighed.  Great, I lost my Saturday and now I lose my Sunday.  This has been a great weekend.

Kiro: Gather everyone, tell them we're going.  If it's enough of a threat that even the heiresses of the Gremory and Sitri houses can't fight them off together, then we'll want everyone to go.

Seras nodded and ran out of the room.  I closed my eyes and summoned my familiars.

Aikro: Yes, my lord?

Kiro: Aikro, I trust you to inform the faction leaders of what is happening.  Also, tell Sirzechs that I'll have everything under control.

Aikro: Of course, sir.

Aikro disappeared in a burst of blue flames, leaving only me and Susamaru.  She walked over and hugged me.

Susamaru: What about me, master?

She said in a seductive voice.  I sighed.

Kiro: Now's not the time.  I'm sending you ahead of us.  I need you to help Sona and Rias in their fight, but don't directly intervene unless absolutely necessary.

Susamaru grinned sadistically, kissed me on the cheek, then disappeared.  My peerage entered the room, all of them ready to fight.

Kiro: Is everyone here?  Perfect, let's go.

I made the teleportation circle and we were suddenly standing in Kuoh, which currently looked like a warzone.  Koneko ran over to me.

Koneko: You're here!  Lady Rias asked me to fight with you, and-

Kiro: No.

Koneko: Huh?

Kiro: Go fight with your Peerage.  I'm going all out, and that could put even you in harms way.  If you get hurt, or god forbid killed, Rias would never forgive me.  And I would never forgive myself.

Koneko tried to protest, but I still refused.  Eventually she gave up and hugged me, before running back towards her Peerage.  I sent my own Peerage out to begin fighting the Fallen Angels, holding Annie back with me.

Kiro: Annie... can you control her?  It would be extremely useful right now.

Annie: I-I'll try.

Kiro: Just think of the people you love, and have a clear goal in mind when you transform.  I believe you can do it, but you have to believe it yourself.

Annie hesitated, before nodding and slamming her lips against mine.  She then ran out towards the battlefield, cut her finger and transformed.  I used the Warhammer's powers to form a giant pillar under me, putting me thirty feet in the air.

Kiro: It's time to end this... as quickly as it began.

I pulled a sword out of Babylon and cut my hand, jumping off the pillar.

Koneko POV

Koneko: Why wouldn't he let me fight with him?  Sure I'm not as strong as him, but I'd still be useful... right?  Either way, I have to tell Rias-