♫𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐟𝐭 𝐬. 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨 ♫

⇣tags⇣
haikyuu/ best friend/head/ romantic/ twin flame / no strings attached/ housemate/ jealousy/ mental disorder/ friends with benefits/ trust issues// possessive/tendo/ poc

This wont have a storyline like my rest of smut one shots or a backstory. That's because it already has a story. This is an excerpt from my story slime. It has not happened yet. Its infacta lot of chapters ahead as the book is still fairly new.

it may have typos. Ill reread 🤝

___\\_____\\____\\____\\_____\\_____\\____\\____\\

𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨
(22:44) [this means 2244words]

11:05 ───|────── 22:44
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰ
ᶠᴬᵛᴼᴿᴵᵀᴱ
∞︎︎ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ
ˢᴷᴵᴾ
—-

there was little you remembered before the spontaneous happening between your best friend.

"you're going to go to bed with nothing after getting so dressed up and prepped to get fucked sanchez?"you remembered tendo ask as he pulled into the parking lot for the apartment.

you glanced to him and smiled drunkenly, having one too many shots at the restaurant where you waited for ahslan.

"you wanna change that babe?"

at this he exhaled a laugh and exited the car then went to open your side, knowing you'd probably try to pull it instead of push.

"you shouldn't joke about that you know. Might end up getting wrecked" he said smiling as he ducked to pick you up and automatically you wrapped your arms around his neck then legs around his lean torso.

"if I end up getting wrecked that I would have lived a good life" you said leaning your head on his shoulder. tendō locked the car and made his way to the elevator meanwhile you wondered if you should tease him more.

maybe it was because you were pent up but being so close to him made your skin hot. feelings his hand rest on your back and another on your ass, you couldn't help but wish he'd grab it.

the warmth of his rigid torso between your legs was infuriating as well.

after a while, in the silence of the elevator you groaned aloud as you fisted the bits of his T-shirt closest to your hand.

why did I have to go ahead and friend-zone him from the first day.

"what's wrong?" he for one seemed very humored by your silent struggle.

"my brain's telling me to do some crazy shit"

"hmm? like what" his voice vibrated in his chest and you glanced to his bared neck right in front of you.

instead of answering you just trailed a finger gently down his neck.

I wanna kiss his neck. we've kissed before so I can do at least that right?

"you're really trying me tonight huh y/n?" he asked after a while and you felt his hand that was resting on your ass slightly grip you.

it would've been barely noticeable if you weren't already wishing he'd apply more force.