✿Chapter 2✿

Sneaking into BLANKtale, the 'good sanses' hideout, is laughably easy. Years of training, as well as interacting with skeletal psychopaths on a weekly basis, have honed your skills to near perfection. Blue is just as good, booted feet making no sound on the white ground.

BLANKtale, despite its name, it not necessarily blank, just whitewashed to an abnormal degree. It's quite like your AU, save for the positive aura, which makes your LV pains worse.

LV, or Level of Violence, is a stat gained from someones, well, level of violence. The higher the LV, the easier it is to commit acts of violence.

It also means that one must commit more violence in order to sustain their SOUL, especially with those who have high LV.

And your LV is in the hundreds. It's not as worse as Dream's, however, who's LV is rumored to be somewhere in the thousands.

"We're Close," Blue says, voice no higher than a whisper. His hand thrums at the handle of his knife. "Fucking Easy."

You find yourself agreeing. Stepping through the blank trees, you can make out the blurry shape of a group of cabins nestled in the grove.

There.

You slink towards the farthest cabin, pressing yourself against the weathered wood. Blue follows, mirroring your actions. A quick peek into the lowest window reveals that there are two skeletons in the cabin: Axe and Killer. They appear to be cooking something.

"He's in here," you breath. "But Axe is too."

Blue isn't fazed. "Then We Wait. Dream Didn't Give Us A Time Limit, After All."

You resist the urge to scoff. Not verbally.

***

An hour passes before Axe leaves the cabin. The smell of freshly-baked cookies invades your nose, but you ignore it.

When Killer ambles out of the kitchen, Blue taps your arm and motions to the window. You nod and produce a window cutter from your belt, using it to cut a hand-sized hole in the glass, unlatching the window.

You slip into the house, pulling your wings flush against your back. Blue does the same, landing soundlessly on the clean linoleum. The two of you creep through the kitchen and up the stairs, where you can hear the sounds of Killer getting ready for bed.

He's in what has to be the bathroom, so you and Blue head to his bedroom. The room is medium sized, and surprisingly clean for a Sans.

You stand behind the slightly ajar door, while Blue takes a seat at the desk in the far corner of the room. "Do It."

You press your hands together, and a black barrier forms around the room, invisible to everyone but you. Once Killer enters, his magic will be practically useless.

Tap. Tap.

Killer's slippered feet make soft taps as he enters the room, body freezing when he sees Blue. "what-"

Blue laughs. "HELLO THERE, KILLER."

Leaking sockets wide, Killer spins around when you slam the door shut, blocking the only exit. "Don't even think of leaving, buddy. We've got plans for you."

His face hardens, eyesockets narrowing. "what the hell do you two want?!"

"YOU, OF COURSE," Blue answers, grin manic. He flips his knife between his phalanges threateningly. "COME WITH US AND WE WON'T HURT YOU. WE CAN DO THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY."

It's a perfectly reasonable offer, you think. Killer, however, has other plans.

"i don't care! you psychos aren't taking me anywhere," he raises his hands, as if to summon a bone attack, but nothing happens. "what did you-"

You cut him off with a laugh. "Oh, you won't be doing magic for a long, long time. I may be crazy, but I make damn good barriers."

The realization on his skull is absolutely wonderful; he isn't going anywhere.

With his friends, at least.

BAM!

Blue lurches forward, dodging the knife thrown at him. His body slams into Killer's, sending the larger skeleton skidding to the floor. He has this in the bag (pun not intended), so you don't intervene.

"Catch," you toss Blue a pair of magic-cancelling cuffs. He catches them with fluid accuracy, advancing on your target. "Finish this. We can play with him at the castle."

"WHATEVER," Blue pushes Killer's face to the floor, cuffing him. You smirk and snap your fingers. The barrier dissipates. "THERE. HAPPY?"

"Very," you lean down and haul his Killer's body over your shoulder.

He snarls at you, snapping his blunt teeth at your face. "let me go, you overgrown parrot-"

"Shut up," you interrupt. "Or Axe and Dust'll be next."

The threat proves effective, as he quiets. You wave your hand, summoning a portal back to Dream's castle. "Let's go."

Blue nods, skipping through the portal. You follow, keeping a tight grip on your captive.

Whatever happens next is going to be fun, that's for sure

...And yet, there's the smallest, almost nonexistent smidgeon of hesitance in your blackened SOUL.

This is how families are ruined.

***

The reader is, without of doubt, a piece of shit. Am I sorry? Nope.