ii. Alive, Scott Lang

Warning: mentions of death

     "Goddamnit answer the phone!" You yell into the ringing phone next to your ear. You heavily sigh when you hear the voicemail box of Scott Lang that you know all too well. You throw your phone on the couch next to where you're standing. 

     The blip, where half of all population was murdered by Thanos, where you were murdered by Thanos. Yesterday was the day that everyone came back after 5 years, the day you came back in the middle of Scott's empty home. You had no idea where your boyfriend was, what happened to him, and why he wasn't answering the millions of phone calls and voicemails that you left for him. 

     You grab your phone off the brown couch next to you, looking at the time, 11:43am. He should be awake by now. You sigh again, unlocking your phone and dialing Scott's number again and calling him again, putting the phone to your ear. 

     As you hear the continuous ringing, you feel a tear slip from your eye. All you want is to hear the comforting sound of your lovers voice, to hear his ridiculous jokes, to see him smile, to be in his arms. All you want is him. 

     "Y/N?" A teenage girl questions, you instantly recognize it as Cassie, despite her voice changing. More tears slip out of your eyes of joy.

     "C-Cassie? Oh my god, Cassie is that you?" You hurriedly ask the girl on the phone, your voice coming out shaky. You wipe your tears away.

     "Dad!" Scott. She's yelling for your boyfriend. "Y/N it's Cassie, are you okay? Wait my dad's here." She says over the phone. Your eyes widen, a smile forming on your face. You hear rustling over the phone before you hear the voice you've been longing for. 

     "Honey? Y/N is that you?" He questions, his voice breaking. You hear his heavy breathing in the phone and you're speechless. After a few seconds of comprehending the situation, you find the words to answer him. 

     "Scott. Oh my god, where are you?" You cry, immediately moving to grab your keys on the key rack, where you always leave them. 

     "I-I'm at Cassie's house." He says, his voice shaking. 

     "I'm on my way, I'll be right there. My god, Scott. I didn't know what happened to you." You confess, slipping on your shoes, and running out of the door to your car. 

      "I'll explain it to you when you get here, beautiful. I'll see you soon okay?" He softly says, calming you down. 

     "Okay, see you soon, love." You say before hanging up. You unlock your car and get it, praying that it starts after 5 years. You put the keys in and turn it, and after a little bit of it sputtering, it starts. You exclaim out in joy before putting the car in reverse and backing out of the driveway you share with Scott. 

     You race through the streets of San Francisco to get to Cassie's house to see the face you've basically been waiting to see for what felt like five years, even though you blipped. People honk at you, and flip you off because of how fast you're going but you know that they would do the same in your situation. 

     Ten minutes later you're pulling into Cassie's driveway, and running up the steps onto the porch. Tears are running down your face. You thought he was dead, and you had no idea what happened. You've only been back for a day, and it feels like it was just a few days ago that Thanos blipped everyone, but your boyfriend not answering his phone for over 24 hours made you assume the worst, making you assume that he was dead, so finding out your boyfriend was alive, and breathing made you the happiest woman on earth. 

     You frantically knock on the door, and as soon as your do, the door swings open and you're met with your boyfriends smiling face. 

     "Scott. Oh my god. I thought you were-" You begin, being cut off by lips being pressed to yours. Your stomach erupts into butterflies as you melt into him. He places both of his soft hands on your face delicately, smiling into the kiss. He pulls away for a split second to pull you inside the home that you know all too well. 

     You reattach your lips to his, both of you smiling into the kiss, his arms now around your waist and yours around his neck. 

     "Okay, we get it." A voice interrupts the two of you. You instantly pull away and see a teenage girl that you assume to be Cassie. She has a smile on her face as you laugh at her silliness and you pull away from Scott's arms to give her a hug. You and Scott were together for about two years before the blip, so you and Cassie were definitely close, even though she was just a little kid back then.

     "Scott... I thought you were dead... what happened?" You question the handsome man thats looking lovingly at you. You walk over to him, your brow furrowed. 

     "So much, but can we just go home and be together? These past couple days have been hell without you, my love." He smiles at you. You nod, blushing at the nickname. The two of you say your goodbyes to Cassie and head home. What was five years felt like a second to those who blipped, 5 hours to Scott lang who was in the Quantum Realm, and forever to you who thought your true love was gone forever. 

thank you for reading! this was requested 
by ashtonirwinstattooi hope you liked it!
if you want a specific imagine, go request 
on the first chapter with the request form!
please don't be a ghost reader and don't
forget to vote and comment! love you! - joce <3