Chapter 1

It's saturday night and you've been playing call of duty all day long. You were on a discord call with your boys, you were so focused on the game you didn't even notice when your girlfriend came into your room. She sat on the bed looking at you while you played. You felt her presence on you and you momentarily paused your game, you moved your headphones on your left ear a bit to listen to her. You say "Oh hey babe didn't see you there what's up?" She smiles and says "oh no nothing continue to play your game I'm just watching." In your right ear you hear your friends laughing, you chuckle a bit and get back to your game.

A bit of time passes by and your girl gets really bored and gets a perfect idea. She goes underneath your desk and she gets between your legs. You noticed her, but you decided not to say anything. She then smirks and slowly move her hands along your thighs getting closer and closer to it. She then notices your light bulge and decides to touch it a bit. You try to stay quite so that your friends don't find out how good she's making you feel. You lightly whisper to her to stop but she doesn't. She keeps on going until you start to get really hard. She smiles again before she finally takes off your pants and underwear. You're happy that you're finally not restricted by your pants that you let out a heavy breath. You hear her whisper  "This will taste delicious" and you feel your dick sliding into her mouth. She slowly starts to suck your dick; licking from the base to the shaft to the tip. She knows how to pleasure you so well, you feel too good to get mad at her for deciding to do this when you were playing. She sucks faster covering your cock with saliva. You try your best to keep your light moans and groans as quite as you could but you couldn't take it anymore. You quickly left the discord call and you shut down cod. "Really?...Fuck...You drive me crazy" you say while your girl keeps going. You grab her hair and gently push your dick deeper into her mouth. She sucks it even faster, you say "slow down...you're going to make me cum already shit..." You lightly pull of her hair a bit more but she doesn't listen to you and keeps going at a faster pace. You finally have had been teased enough and you came into her mouth. She started to swallow everything you gave her. You know how much she loved the taste of your cum and you gave her exactly what she wanted. Your breath steadies a bit when she finally takes her mouth off of your dick. You smirk and say to her while looking at her eyes "I am going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk properly tomorrow, you slutty whore." She smiles and says "that's the point".

You get out of your chair and you tell her "get on the bed" She, of course obeys and lays back on the bed. You get on top of her, pin her against the bed and you look at her in her eyes. "You're going to finish what you started is that understood?" She nods. "good, take your clothes off for me" She quickly obeys and takes her clothes off, you do the same. She quietly waits for you while you finish taking off your t-shirt. You walk up to her and you roughly kiss her. While doing this your hands move from her cheek to those perfect tits of hers that you like so much. You break your kiss with her and you start giving her tits some love. When you lightly bite on her nipples you can hear her lightly moaning for you. You smile and your hands keep heading down her body, slowly spreading her legs. You lightly touch her pussy feeling how wet she got from giving you head. With no warning you slowly shove a finger into her. You hear her gasp followed by a light moan. You know how much she's enjoying this so you decide to make her feel even better. With your other hand your thumb starts doing small circles on her clit and you feel her lightly clamp down on your fingers. "I'm making you feel good aren't I my good little slut?" She hums a yes and nods profusely. You smirk and you move your thumb faster. You even shove another finger into her and she starts to let out her moans a bit more. You feel her clamping more and more on your fingers indicating to you that she was close, you quickly stop. She has a confused expression on her face before she says "W-wait don't stop please?" "Oh don't worry i'll let you cum, on my dick that is" She understood the message and she quickly got on all fours and she arched her back so that her ass was up in the air. Smiling she says, "I'm ready...please please fuck me"

Looking at her eyes, seeing how desperate she is for you, you get behind her and smack her ass. You align your dick with her entrance but before you enter you use her juices as a lube when you finally enter her. She moans and holds onto the bedsheets as you fully enter her. You moan a bit too feeling how tight she was around you. You start to move your hips slowly fucking her. Eventually you start to gradually go faster and faster hearing her moans, feeling how wet she is for you. "Oh god i'm getting close already" she says while heavily breathing. "Not yet you cum when I do." You fuck her even faster, hearing her lightly curse and really gripping to the bed sheets. You feel yourself about to cum and you give her approval, you both cum at the same time. She feels how deep your cum is going into her and she loves every second of it. You both catch your breath. You pull out of her and you see the mess you both made but you love it. She smiles and says "Thank you". You give her a final smack to her ass "Next time warn me. I can't have the boys listen how good I make you feel my good little whore".

-The End of Chapter 1-