A night like no other

Authors note: I've seen all the love for the first chapter and i'm currently working on the second one! So in the meantime here's a small story of a male sub pov! Enjoy everyone!

On a friday evening you finally finish your long work shift at your job. You're so happy that the day is finally over and you can go and see the love of your life. You've been thinking about her all day. Her hair, her voice, her perfect body, you've been wanting to finally be in her embrace at last. After you clock out you start heading home. You get into your car and text her "Hey babe, i just got out of work i'll be heading home now.". In mere seconds she responds with "Hiii baby, please get home safe and how was your day at work?". You think about your response for a few seconds and say "actually today was really tiring". You sigh. She responds, "aww well don't worry baby i'll take good care of you when you get home." Just by reading those words you start to think of all the things she'll do to you to help you "relax". You decide to not wait any longer and you drive home. Once you get to your apartment you're greeted by your beautiful girlfriend in a bathrobe. You hug her as soon as you saw her. She says while hugging you back "i'm guessing that you missed me a lot huh". You respond by saying "of course i did. you know I always miss you when i'm at work". She chuckles a bit and smiles. "That's adorable honey but let us relax a bit hm?". She takes your hand and leads you to your bedroom. "Since you had such a stressful day I thought that today I could spoil my good boy at bit. How does that sound, darling?". You smile, nod, and say "Yes mistress that sounds perfect." She starts to take off the bathrobe slowly in front of you and says "good boy but what do you think of this new set of lingerie? I got it just for you to see me in"

Your amazed by how she looks in the stunning red lingerie. Smirkingly she says "You like what you see baby?". You very quickly nod and say "mistress, can i please have the permission to touch you?". She thinks about it for a bit and she nods giving you the consent to finally touch her. You get really close to her face and you look into her eyes and say "you don't know how much i love you mistress", then you kiss her while her arms wrap around your neck. While kissing her your hands wander all throughout her body feeling all of her curves, feeling everything that belongs to you. You pick her up and lay her back onto your shared bed, you get on top of her and you slowly start to move down kissing her cheek, kissing her neck, her collarbone, until you finally get to her perfect tits. You've been dying to play with them all day. you gently take off the top half of her lingerie and you start to play with her nipples. one hand pinching and teasing the right while you lick and lightly bite the other. While all of this you hear her light moans and groans. You can hear how good your making her feel. After giving her tits the proper treatment you continue heading down kissing her all on the way. Kissing her stomach, her thighs, and eventually her inner thighs. Even though the bottom half of the lingerie was still on her you can still see how wet she got just from you playing with her tits. You finally take the bottom part of the lingerie off of her to finally reveal you're desert. Your mouth waters a bit as you spread her legs to get a really good look at her pussy. "wow you look so fucking hot like this mistress". Without any hesitation you start to eat her out. Your arms keep her legs open for you and you can hear her lightly cursing while you lick her clit. You love her taste, if she ordered you to you would eat it up all day. You moved your tongue more across her pussy. She then puts her hand through your hair and pulling it a bit. You know she was getting close so you went even faster. She moaned louder and louder. "fuck...i'm so close shit...". "cum on my face mistress, please i want to taste you completely". She starts to squirm a bit but you keep her legs down. She reaches her climax and you enjoy every second of it. You taste her delicious juices and lick them all up. Not leaving even one drop go to waste.