School field trip

Ok so this is my first time writing anything so plz spare me 🤝 (if anyone even sees this)

"SHOUSUKE!!" Hitomi shouted as she barged In his room.
"..."
"Cmon shousuke! We're going on a field trip!!! Don't tell me you forgot!!??"
"..."
Well, shousuke had no choice. It was either his mom, or Hitomi.
So, he dragged himself up and got ready for yet another horrifying trip.
————
School
————
'I REALLY WANT TO SIT NEXT TO SHOUSUKE KUN ON THE BUS!! UWHAAA!!' Ai screamed in her thoughts.
'I have the perfect idea! I'll just threaten anyone that tries to sit next to him! But, wait no.' She hesitated for a second.
'I'm a strong independent women. But Shousuke kun!! UWHAAA!!' She melted in her thoughts.
'I'll line up right behind him so we can get paired up! It'll work for sure!!'
It didn't work. And in the end. Hitomi got paired up with Shousuke.
(0 iq play🤝)
———-
On the Bus
———-
"Hey Shousuke! What's you're favourite colour? Do you have a favourite ice cream flavour? Favourite breed of dogs? Favourite animal? Favourite food company?"
The girl just kept going on and on.
And at this point, Shousuke thought that his head was gonna burst at any point.
"coffee."
"Hm? I didn't quite catch that!"
"coffee flavoured ice cream."
"...."
"Are you serious? Is coffee even a flavour? Like as a treat or do you eat it just like normal coffe? Well, you can't really eat coffee.. so do you dri—" she was just rambling on.
Shousuke is going to actually gonna explode at any point from all of these questions.
——-
30-40 mins later.
——-
*plop*
Shousuke suddenly felt something heavy hit his shoulders.
He turned to see what hit his shoulders and saw that Hitomi had fell asleep and her head had landed on his shoulders.
You could tell that he was visibly annoyed and glaring at her sleeping face.
'How can someone's head be possibly this heavy...?'

He thought.
And he thought.
What could he do in this situation?
He couldn't just wake her up.
But he couldn't just move.
I guess he's stuck either way now.
——
Ai saw them and she was bawling and growling on the inside and outside.