Time for fun

"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Hitomi squealed as she went down the tube.
He heard a plop in the pool and giggling after. So he guessed that Hitomi had made it down already. So, he sat down and got ready to slide down.
—-
After sliding down
—-
His face was visibly disappointed. That was the most boringest and disappointing ride ever.
Of course, the whole class was watching him like a god.
Ai had a plan. She would go immediately after Komi kun had slid down the tube, she would "accidentally" bump into him so she could feel his bare skin.
"GAAHHAHAUAHUHAH" she said aloud while banging her head on a pole.
Everyone wasn't laughing or making fun of her. They were all just scared.
Well, I guess everyone had the same idea as Ai, because they all dived into the tube immediately after they heard a plop in 
the water.
They almost got kicked out after they all got stuck in that tube. if it wasn't for Shousuke's charming looks of course.
Obviously, he was forced by Hitomi because she didn't want to leave after staying in the pool for like 20 minuets.
Since that ride was disappointing and the only thing he actually had somewhat interest to was that tube, he was about to try and sneak away again. But he paused when he saw how much fun Hitomi was having.
He was glad. Not because of seeing Hitomi super happy, he was glad because that gave him a chance to sneak away.
It didn't work.
——
Inside the pool
——
"There isn't any competition at all lately. I wished that someone could beat me in a swimming race." Hitomi said in her husky man voice.
Everyone's attention immediately gathered to Komi kun.

Ai had to show Shousuke how much of a hardliner she is and that she's super cool and athletic. She NEEDED to win this.

The race was about to begin. Everyone was just too focused on making sure that they win and they didn't even realize that Komi kun wasn't even in the pool.
Hitomi was just gonna stand and watch but she saw that Shousuke wasn't participating.
"Shousuke!!! Are you scared because you can't swim??" Hitomi said in a teary manner.
"Well, that's too bad. Because I thought for a second that you wouldn't need my aid communicating anymore!!" She said dramatically."
Shousuke's eyes widened for a second. But he then thought.
'this seems familiar."
Shousuke just turned his head to the other direction.
"WAIT. YOU REALLY CANT SWIM?!" She said surprised. She even stood up. She was that flabbergasted.
Shousuke eyebrow twitched again.
"Cmon Shousuke!! It'll be super fun.. go Shousuke! Go Shousuke! go Shousuke! Go Shousuke! Go Shousuke!go Shousuke! Go Shousuke! Go Shousuke!—"

Inside the pool

Shousuke sighed. It's not like he could do anything about it either way. He was annoyed to the point that he stood up and walked to the other side of the pool and went into the pool by his own free will.
'Ah, they grow up so fast'
She thought dramatically while wiping a tear from her eye.
—-
"Ready? 3...2...1! go!" Hitomi shouted.