Final destination

It's been around an hour or so. He was already annoyed but now, he's even more annoyed.
She's slept enough right? Right.
So, his hand went to remove Hitomi's head off his shoulder.
!
Immediately after he removed her head off of his shoulders, her head bonked the seats arm rest
"...."
———
Final destination
———
Did he feel bad? No not at all. It was a relief to get that head off of his shoulders.

"SHOUSUKE!!!" Hitomi yelled
"Shousuke!! Why didn't you wake me up??? And why'd you leave me??"
"...."
"Cmon! I thought we were best buds!"
"We are Hitomi" Hitomi said in her man voice as she giggled.
"Anywho, are you excited for this trip??"
Shousuke gave her the silent treatment.
"Boohoo, you're no fun.." she said as she slouched.
And almost a second later.
"OOO!! SHOUSUKE DO YOU SEE THAT BUILDING OVER THERE??? THERE'S EVEN A INDOOR POOL HERE!! CMON LETS GO!"
She was already dragging Shousuke.
—————-
Inside the pools building
—————-
"See you later!" Hitomi happily said while starting to walk towards the women's changing room.
Before Shousuke could walk in the males changing room, she stopped him and patted on his shoulder.
"Don't even try to run away😊😊"
"..."
——
Ai and their classmates all overheard them and of course, they all thought about one thing.
THEY WANTED TO SEE KOMI KUN WITHOUT A TOP!
——
Pool
——
Mostly everyone finished getting dressed.
Some group of girls (that includes Hitomi and Ai) They were all wearing bikinis and swimming suits and (etc)

Then, a group of guys walked out (that includes Shousuke) and of course, the boys were all behind Shousuke and being all shy.

Basically all the girls including ai thought about this (Hitomi was too busy checking out the pool):
UWHAAA!! KOMI KUN WITHOUT A TOP!!!!
It was the same with the guys.
"HEYY SHOUSUKE!!" She shouted at the other side of the pool.
Shousuke pretended that he didn't know her and quickly walked somewhere else.
"Wait up Shousuke!!" Hitomi shouted.
"Wow! You're actually in pretty good shape for someone that does nothing but play video games and sleep all day!" Hitomi said jokingly while holding a thumbs up.
You could see Shousuke's eyebrow twitch slightly.
Shousuke eyed Hitomi's outfit for a spilt second.
——
Entering the pool
——
"Shousuke!! Lets go on the slides!!!" Hitomi said excitedly
Shousuke was practically dragged there. It wasn't like he had a choice anyways.
"Grrrr..." you could physically see the dark aura around Ai.
'I need to go too! I can't leave those two together alone!' Ai thought.
So she followed along. Carefully. Because after all. She is a hardliner.
——-
At the top of the Slides
——-
"WOW!!! THE SLIDES ARE SO MUCH COOLER FROM UP HERE!!" Hitomi exclaimed
"ISNT IT? ISNT IT? SHOUSUKE?!?"
"mn" he said quietly.
He smiled inside. Not because of Hitomi. Because he was actually somewhat kind of excited for the rides.
Hitomi was happy that Shousuke's disorder was getting better. Well, that's what she thought.