【31】Race to Manzu

31.7 RACE TO MANZU

"I've never thought that you kids would come in my way, especially you Azeal, you are the foolish of them all."

Adijha was walking toward the throne as he was saying those words. When he reached to it, he turned around, gave a scoff to them and sat down on the throne.

"GET YOUR ASS OFF FROM THAT THRONE!!"Azeal shouted. A ball of nerves was popping on his forehead from getting agitated.

"You don't know this but I can rip you apart right away." Adijha's gaze was submerged in coldness. Kamoor felt the chills in his bones when that cold gaze was moved to him.

Kamoor had seen of what he was capable of. He quickly pressed Azeal's shoulder but his glare was fixed at Adijha.

"Calm down, Azeal."

"All that trouble just to get your hands on the throne?" Sierra asked with a smug on her face.

Adijha chucked. "Only idiots desire the throne. What I want is revolution... justice."

"Justice? For whom?" Kamoor asked.

Adijha leaned over. He rested his elbows on his thighs that made his forearms dangled between them. His black hair was falling over his icy-blue eyes.

"You know what, I am getting tired of your questions. Just hand over that spellbook."

"And what if we refused to give you the spellbook." Kamoor asked getting little hesitated.

Adijha let his back fell over the splat of the throne. He smoothed his hair and sighed wearily.

"For heaven's sake.....you really want me to be the bad guy? Have you any idea, how much trouble I've been through for all this to go accordingly? I planned all that mid-night attacks, turned all the people against Manzu. Now that I've come so far, I don't want that spellbook to stand in my way. HAND OVER THAT BOOK!"

Kamoor clenched the book tightly and gradually shook his head glaring at Adijha.

On snap of Adijha's finger, woman summoned behind the throne.

"Cast that spell." He ordered, setting his baleful gaze at them.

All three took the defensive poses. "You two, stay close" Kamoor said, swinging his eyes left-right at Azeal and Sierra.

"Fiem rior enhf....-" She stopped reciting the spell as she sensed the blue rays emitting from the pocket of Kamoor's trouser.

Adijha's eyes bugged-out, he spoke to himself. "What the hell is happening?"

'Is it.....Is it the talisman that father gave me?' Kamoor pondered, falling his wide-opened eyes on the rays.

Woman thought to herself. 'He has special grade talisman with him which is reacting to my Urjah. Now, I can't cast my illusion spells on them. He can't make a spell repellent talisman at this level. Now I get it.......MANZU!!'

Soon the blue glowing incantations began to draw in the air and took a form of spell-rings around the three of them for a while and then dispersed.