Dirty Little Secret?

Zayn's POV

It had broken all our hearts to see Niall in such a state. Luckily we all had a few weeks off before our North American tour. This meant he had time to come out of his hell hole. However, to my delight, all this confusion and chaos had paved the way for a beautiful understanding between us lads. The rest of the lads and kids, who had joined us in LA a couple of days after the whole incident, were all in my house.

After much stuttering, Harry and Louis had finally admitted to being a couple to the rest of us and we had rolled our eyes telling them for the hundredth time that they had been very obvious to the entire world anyway - especially to the fans.

While this was amazing and a happy event, this also meant we frequently walked into them going at it like rabbits. PDA became very normal for them and we had to sit them down and make them understand the concept of kids and their innocence - which was surprising considering Louis already had one son! A week into our stay we were joined by Freddie. He was happy to be with his dad and his two best friends - Khai and Bear. Brianna had been surprisingly very accepting of Harry.

"Finally!" she had snorted when they stuttered their way telling her all about it. We laughed at her reaction while the couple looked shocked at her ready acceptance. She had laughed with us and continued. "I know love when I see it. What Lou and I had was not love in the true sense of the word. I liked Lou and we adored each other and were comfortable enough to have a kid. But the love you both have for each other - only a fool would try to rip you both apart. And I don't want to be that fool. So, you have my blessing as well!" she smiled at the pair warmly.

At that moment, Freddie had walked in and made a beeline to Harry.

"Um, do I still call you Uncle H? Or do I have to call you papa?" his curiosity burned through his eyes. Harry had smiled unsure of what he had to say to this. Brianna had answered the boy quickly.

"Sweetie, you can call him however you feel comfortable. It is the relationship and emotions that matter - not the title. Okay?" she smiled and Freddie nodded. Turning to Harry and Louis, who were cuddled into their partner's side, he smiled.

"I love you... papa." he went to hug Harry. Overcome with emotions, Harry and Louis kneeled down to his height and hugged the boy tightly while Harry was talking to the boy in a low voice.

"I will be whatever you need me to be Freddie... Friend, Dad, Uncle.... even a partner in crime!" he chuckled through his tears towards the end. We all smiled at this beautiful sight.

A few weeks later, we had started to plan for Khai's birthday. The day after that was when we were going to start our American tour. Considering the young girl was only going to turn two, there was not much she understood, but I still wanted it to be something she could look back upon with a fond smile.

We had planned it to be a small and intimate affair. We only invited a few people apart from ourselves - Louise, Lux, Paul, Katherine and Jennifer along with her six-year-old son. By the end of the day, Khai had changed six dresses, one each from the boys and three from me and Liam. She had received more presents than she could count and was squealing with happiness from her sugar rush. Throughout the party, we snapped a lot of pictures capturing the entire occasion to the best of our capabilities.

"That went well!" Liam whispered as we went back to our room after putting the kids to sleep. I nodded and sat down on the bed while he sat behind me, slowly massaging my shoulders to ease out the tension. This soon turned into a session of him pressing loving kisses on my shoulder and across my neck. Within five minutes we were both facing each other, kissing ourselves senseless. As we pulled away, panting and breathless, Liam faced me with a look - a look which I had come to recognize very well over the past few days. He had something serious to talk about.