part 1 : chapter 2

Meeting

Penelope POV :

" I have to go " " alright then but hurry up " I felt uneasy right after we got out off the carriage it felt like someone was watching us ME to be exact " it felt like it was coming from here " " what felt like huh? " "AHHH" " sorry Nelly did I scare you " " found you " he then boop my nose the  heck " who are you "  I shouted " did you really forget about your brother " 'brother! did the original penelope have a brother as I remember she was an orphan her mother died and she was adopted by the Duke how many more things does the creator of the game not show in the game ahhhh my head hurts' " Nelly are you ignoring me? " "N-no why would I ignore you haha" " but who are you " "did you have amnesia again " " y-yes I did " well I would rather lie then getting killed " I see then here let me help you " I didn't know what he meant but i knew as soon as he put a spell on me ahh I know now this is cale Penelope's brother they were separated when a festival was held they got separated because they accidentally lost grip of each other " b-brother " " see that's the Nelly I know wht have you been doing little saint " " sorry SAINT " " yeah " " cale did you find her I lost track of her " this must be Penelope's sister Hilise " he-hello " "oh thank god you found her " " actually she found me " "let's go back " " what back where " " the mansion where else " " but " I then looked at the Eckhart carriage " oh them "

              ••••To Be Continued••••

Sorry author has a to go to the doctor to check author 's health cause author is burning hot byeeee for now (≧∇≦)/

                 Word count : 293