Part 1 : chapter 4

"Mistake"

Penelope POV :

I just realized that I was sitting next to the crown prince ahhh what the butler didn't tell me the imperial family is visiting i'm screwed after dinner i had to go out and plus i'm done eating I said "i have to go please excuse me" I got to the garden and met hilise and cale i have to say i'm quite comfortable with them "sissy" "penny did you eat dinner?" "Yes why what is wrong sister?" "Nothing" "Nelly are you ignoring me" "no I just miss sister hilise that's all" we talked and they left I was a bit lonely  but it was fine well one thing I didn't know was someone was watching us the hole time "my, my I see the princess is meeting someone" the heck why is the crown prince here "please don't tell anybody" "I will if you help me" "what do you want" I said hwe offered to seat but I just stand he sat in front of me his legs were cross and his arms were crossed we made a deal not to tell anyone about this incident then we got back in the mansion we came together does that look suspicious but we sat and stayed silence...

(A/N hilise and cale calls Penelope Penny or Nelly)

"To Be Continued"
Word count :
240

I have to go to sleep early because of my anxiety of darkness so I sleep while half of my family is watching TV