Chapter 47

Dad continued to read the letter,
"Think of what you would do if your whole family died?"
I heard some of the vampires say,
"I would be devastated!"
"I wouldn't know what to do with myself!"
"I would be pretty sad!"
"I would cry until I passed out!"
Dad continued to read,
"When reading the diary it said something about her sister's last breaths. She told her to take care of her parents! It said that it felt like a part of her soul broke and she wrote about how devastated she was that her only playmate and sister died! She wrote the only reason she stayed around was because of the promise she had to her sister."
I heard one of the vampires say,
"I have a really bad feeling about this!"
"She wrote when her parents died her purpose of being there was gone."
Pretty much all the vampires gasped and I heard one vampire mutter the words,
"Don't tell me...."
"She wrote how much she hated the elder and would never forgive him for what he has done! She wrote how she would kill him herself if her parents in their last breaths told her not to kill them!"
I heard a lot of the vampires say angrily,
"I would too if that happened to me!"
"Her parents are way to nice! If I were the girl's mother I would have told her to get revenge on the elder for what happened to them!"
"I would be pretty mad too if that happens to me!"
"I felt bad for the girl before but now I feel even worse for her!"
"Poor girl...."
I'm glad everyone thinks like that. It makes me happy that they care for me even if I died in that book! People kept talking for a couple minutes and I could tell my dad was getting impatient so my dad said in a very loud voice,
"Quiet down everyone! I'm still not done reading!"
Everyone stopped talking and dad kept reading.
"She then wrote that she was going to kill herself pretty soon."
I heard pretty everyone say in a sad voice.
"Oh no...."
"My bad feeling was right...."
"I can't believe the elder pushed her to commit suicide!!!"
"I feel so horrible for her!"
"Now I see why Flameheart got so angry!"
"If only the werewolves gave them a chance this wouldn't have happened..."
I guess my dad got tired of telling them to quiet down because he started to read again in a loud voice. Everyone quieted down pretty quickly after that.
"I'm guessing she killed herself and the elder found the body and read the diary. He probably buried it where he found it. He didn't want anyone to find out what actually happened."
I heard pretty much everyone talk at once. I could barely hear what was said but I did hear a few things.
"HOW DARE HE!"
"AFTER HE FOUND OUT THAT HE CAUSED HER DEATH HE DECIDED TO KEEP IT A SECRET?!"
"I wonder if anyone else found the diary with that elder...if so they are also horrible for hiding the truth!"
"WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH THAT ELDER?!
I'm so happy right now! It shows how much they care when they are acting like this! It also makes me even more happy that everyone hates the elder now! After a few more minutes of them talking over each other I saw my dad sigh. After a few more minutes of nothing changing I saw dad get angry. I guess he's tired of everyone talking so much. Then dad finally snapped and yelled,
"I UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYONE IS ANGRY AND ACTING LIKE THIS BUT PLEASE SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE FOREVER!!!"
I chuckled. That shut everyone up! I saw my dad sigh in relief and he kept reading.
"The only reason my guards found it was because the rain and the change around it brought it up to the surface."
I heard a couple vampires say,
"Makes sense!"
"I was wondering how the King found the dairy but now I know!"
"I'm glad the guards found that dairy or no one would have known the truth!"
Well there isn't any dairy but if there was I would be thanking those guards over and over again.
"But I guess he finally saw the error of his ways because he wrote a book about it."
I heard a couple vampires say,
"That's the only good thing that the elder did."
"If only he didn't lie about what actually happened I wouldn't hate him so much!"
"But after finding out what really happened it made me so mad!"
I heard a couple vampires say,
"Understandable!"
"We were mad too after actually hearing the truth!"
"Who wouldn't be?"
"So ummm because I was so furious I might have ripped the dairy in two and since it was pretty old the pages crumbled apart...."
I heard pretty much everyone say,
"I would actually do that too if I was that angry!"
"I guess even the King can even get that mad!"
"I bet the guards around him were terrified after seeing the King so angry!"
"I would have shown the diary to everyone but now I can't....I just wanted to share what I found because I bet the girl who wrote the diary would have wanted people to actually know what happened to her."
I heard a couple vampires say,
"I bet she's really happy that everyone knows the truth now!"
"I would have liked to see the diary too but oh well...."
"Even though I couldn't see the diary I'm just glad to know the truth!"
"I bet she would be furious that the elder lied about him being the good guy when it was mostly his fault her family died! I'm glad this finally came out in the open and I hope everyone has a good day!"
My dad paused for a couple seconds and said,
"I bet everyone sees why I called everyone here! The King wanted everyone to know the truth and now everyone knows!"
After dad finished talking everyone started talking at once and it was so loud I couldn't hear what anyone said. I saw my dad sigh and I chuckled to myself.