Chapter 50

It's been many years since that talk with everyone and I couldn't be happier! Life's been great....I'm now older than I was in my first life. Mom suggested that I could write a book of what happened to me and I finally caught up to where I am now! Nothing really interesting happened after that talk so I didn't really want to bore the readers so I skipped writing for many years. I guess the only kinda interesting thing that happened was that I went to the King's castle and talked to the King. I wanted to thank him for sending a letter telling everyone the truth of what happened to me in my first life. Other than talking to King to thank him nothing really happened so I decided not write a whole chapter about it. The only interesting thing that happened was the guards wouldn't leave the King alone with me. He threatened them if they didn't leave him alone he would throw everyone in jail for disobeying his orders. After that the guards quickly left and I totally laughed seeing how scared their faces looked when the King said that! The talk went well and I flew back home safely. I hope nothing bad happens....it would be a great life if I lived to old age and died like any normal person would but knowing my luck that probably won't happen. I was worried that this book could easily get burned or something bad would happen to it so I asked Asher if he could get the fairy's help. He then said that he already has blank notebooks that the fairies already put magic on. He said he had a lot and I could take one....I thanked him and told him he would be one of the first to read my book when I finished it. Also just in case I dug a small hole to hide my book in if we got attacked suddenly and had to hide it so no one could take it. Fuck I just heard someone scream...it sounded pretty close...FUCK more screaming...I smell smoke....I need to go....this might be the last chapter bye for now....