chapter 13:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

They engage enemy monitor who they thought he was destroyed. After killing it again.

They proceed the to the top of the spire. To play it safe Lynx calls for hammer not to pick us up so echo 216 can picked them up.

After deactivated the spire. Echo got kidnapped by a elite They destroyed the spire 3 people fell below the spire.

Timeskip:

Mythra woke up head resting on Lynx's armored lap.

She woke up. Seeing his face without his helmet.

Myrhra: Lynx?

Lynx pulled her for a nice hug. She usually will got tsundere reaction but since their in a long time relationship. She return the hug, she moaned.

Lynx: sorry I was worried. I lost too many people in the past. Cannot loose you

Mythra: oh Lynx.....

Master chief & the weapon looking at them.

Weapon: aww that is so sweet it's rare to Spartans like him showing these emotions

Chief thought: he's than other Spartans

Chief: save it for bed. We gotta get 216

They both jumped blushed. Chief tossed his helmet to him he puts on. Mothra blushing  red hot so did he.

Chief: usual anime love

Timeskip:

Weapon could not believe Cortana did. Asking mythra if she knew. Mythra nodded.

Then they fight there way again to the next area. They revealed earth about cortana destroying the main base in Sidney Australia where lord was.

Then it shows her failed mission to destroy elysium because pneuma wasn't messing around she destroyed the guardians easily.

To be continued:

To be continued:

New book after work

Later