final chapter:

Don't own anything

Just videos I uploaded from my series x.

Author pov:

Echo 216 & foehammer ready to drop off their payload. Cheif mythra & Lynx landed. They shoot & slashed there way in.

voices of cortana whispering something video how sorry she was & it showed her talking to atriox he got to her first before chief did.

Hologram playback showed mythra talking to pyra about ventured off to help the infinity to zeta halo. The weapon noticed Rex was there.

The weapon: myhtra whose that boy with pyra?

mythra: Rex. He's a salvager & a driver to Nia

Timeskip:

same monitor that tried to kill then earlier is back & he apologized for trying to kill them, he thought they were trying to stop them from rebuilding the ring.

To mythra & pneuma's shock cortana was the one that destroyed the ring. Stopped the weapon from deletion. As they got there harbinger was already there.

Pneuma: Lynx let's end this fight for griffin

Lynx: copy start the clock

The fight was really short 2 powerful Spartans & blade of the aegis. Pneuma is faster than the harbinger.

Pneuma: had enough?

Chief: two girlfriends?

Lynx: shut up. Mythra is my only girlfriend. She is more like a sister to me

Chief: chill I was joking

Harbinger: endless will return

Pneuma: whatever

Timeskip:

Escaped. Lynx landed on mythra's breasts. She caressed his gugnir helmet. Myrhra flinched weapon had a shit eating grin chief well you can't see it but he too had a shit eating grin.

Mythra: I will slice n dice you

Lynx: calm down * took his helmet off * damn fresh air

Mythra: come here you💗

Blade pulled the spartan to a French kiss. Weapon awed chief whistled. She pulled back bit of saliva stretch. After that 216 & foehammer. 216 introduced himself his real name. Lynx spoke his tongue.

Esparza: I knew you sound foreign

Lynx: my mom side of the family

Foehammer: guys infinity is alive

Cheif: WHAT?!

Foehammer: but this it's voice or his voice

Infinity comms: " this is unsc infinity to all channels out there, sending out a message through dimensional travel myself piller of autumn spirit of fire, & amber are on a planet where faction of ww2 ship girls fighting against the sirens. There was also the remains of the banished we easily fought them. If you getting this message coordinates are already sent out. Infinity out "

Mythra: WHAT THE HELL?

Cheif: foehammer did you say you found something?

Forhammer: found a condor working one

Cheif: let's track that coordinates

Mythra: unsc infinity alive

Lynx: the other 3 are supposed to be gone

Epilogue:

Atroix found something

he is still alive.

That's a wrap.

They will return In next month sequel

InfinityXbismarck

Confirm new cross halo xenoblade 2 & azur lane.

Later