Authors's Note

Hello welcome back!

This work is purely from the Author's imagination. Everything is made up by my mind. Characters, events, places, etc.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

This is a girlxgirl story and it is advisable to ignore this story if you're a HOMOPHOBIC person. I don't owe you an apology if you are not comfortable with my LGBT Stories.

WARNING R-18 and Triggering scenes!

Some chapters contain adult scenes that I wouldn't recommend for 18 below to read! But... who am I to stop you anyways, right? This is a warning not to ignore, some of the words used and scenarios are not advisable for kids to read.

Please do not apply any bad doings or wrong decisions the character might be doing. Let us reflect on the decisions of the characters and learn from the consequences that they will be facing.

There are bad words and actions the MC will be saying and doing. For kids, never learn to use those kinds of language. Let us be respectful towards others in any form we can be.

Cringe scenarios and grammatical errors alert!

I am not good at making up stories! My English is not that good and my grammar sucks. Help me improve by commenting on errors you will be noticing! :)

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

I hope you all enjoy...

༼ つ ◕‿◕ ༽つ