Chapter 2

It's been two days so far. Two long fucking days and harry is sick of it all. Louis and Harry have been together for a good while, meaning louis knows all of his turn ons. Harrys been spending his time in hell trying not to get all hot and bothered by louis when he walks around the flat in his big sweaters and nothing under neither. Coincidentally having to always bend over and get something that happens to be right infront of harry.

"Babe? Where are you?" Harry hears louis call out. For a second he just wants to his but decides to be mature about it.

"I'm eating in the kitchen Lou!" He waits a second and then hears the soft pattering of louis' little feet.
"Hi baby" Louis smiles sweetly. Coming over and plopping himself on Harrys lap. Grinding around to 'get comfortable'

"Love, can you please not do that? It's been a tough couple of days." Harry grits out. He puts his hands on louis hips but that just makes him move more.

"Sorry, not part of the deal that I have to stop.." Harry can see him smirking as he eats some food of Harrys plate, sucking his fingers clean obnoxiously loud.

"Well come on then it's time for bed." Lifting louis into his arms, carrying him off to the bedroom.

**

It's the middle of the night when it happens. Harry wakes up from his sleep to hear the spring of the bed creeking and the mattress moving. He looks around confused until he sees or more like feels louis moving.

Louis is grinding. Hard. On Harrys thigh.

Now a nice boyfriend- which harry is not at the moment- would wake louis up. Though harry just continues watching him.

"H-harry please please please!" Louis is whimpering so loud, harry is surprised he didn't wake himself up from it. He's actually getting ready to wake louis before he hears louis letting out a croaky "what's going on." He is still humping Harry relentlessly while looking up at him with big innocent blue eyes.

Louis finally looks down and realizes what he's doing but doesn't stop. He just whines and grinds harder.
"I'm s-sorry but I-I can't-cant stop n-now." He actually does look legitimately upset about what he's doing but doesn't let up one bit.

"It's quite alright lovey, please carry on." Harry is unbelievably turned on at the moment that he can't think straight.
"How about we forget about the game yeah?" He offers, not caring at all at the moment.

Louis responds by sitting up and yanking Harry's pants down to his knees. He then buries his face between his legs and just breaths in, nuzzling his face as deep as possible.

"Hmm I've very much missed it down here." He starts panting against Harrys balls, then sucking them into his mouth. But what gets harry off on this the most is the fact that louis has started grinding on his shin. Everything gets rougher until they are both coming. Hard. They see white and don't come down for a good 10 minutes.

"I guess we both loose." Harry whispers. Getting his nipple twisted as response.

***

I hope that was good. I'm sorry if yall wanted more but idk. Please comment what you thought...