𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʙʟᴀɴᴋ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ.
---

ADELAIDE STRANGE was a witch, and the daughter of none other than Stephen Strange himself. She was powerful, witty, and very, very gay. When a monster showed up at Christine Palmer's wedding, she found herself in the company of the, also very gay, Multiverse hopper, America Chavez. As Adelaide, Stephen and America travelled the Multiverse in hopes of defeating the good-witch-turned-evil, Wanda Maximoff, Adelaide and America grew closer...in more ways than one.

---

ADELAIDE STRANGE

"The book of the damned is valuable and powerful, no doubt

"The book of the damned is valuable and powerful, no doubt. But holy mother of God, the cover is ugly."

---
AMERICA CHAVEZ

"You can do witchcraft, can travel the multiverse at will, have greater powers than the Sorcerer Supreme, and you're using it to do card tricks?!"---

---

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Marvel as well as the Multiverse of Madness plot don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Adelaide along with her lines.

Also, I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Go crazy in the comments, by the way, but don't spam, please. Hate isn't welcome but constructive criticism certainly is. Do point out any spelling/plot errors at any given point in time, it really helps~ But point them out POLITELY.

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Daisy Rose