✨Introduction✨

Hello, lovely!

I'm so glad you're here! The fact you've opened up this workbook is proof you're ready to up-level your writing business and create a life you deserve to live by doing something you love.

Positive mindset is EVERYTHING when we're making changes to our life and without it, I can safely say I wouldn't be who I am today.

But who am I exactly?

Allow me to introduce myself...

I'm Rebecca and I've been an author for six years and during that time, have built an online platform on Wattpad with over 83,000 followers. I am part of the Wattpad stars program, which exposes me to a variety of opportunities ranging from publishing/ studio deals to brand partnerships.

With a combined readership of over 17 million on Wattpad, my novels have reached readers from all over the globe.

I am now a full time author/ writing  coach  and am making it my mission to share as much as possible with you, so that YOU can thrive in your writing career.

Are you ready to become the main character in YOUR story?

This workbook is for YOU! If you have any questions or would like a certain topic to be discussed, leave a comment or DM me and I'll be sure to do my best to include it in this workbook for you.

Speak soon,

Rebecca xo