Chapter Nine: Questions

When speaking;

"English"

"Korean"

Thoughts are always in the person's native language.

Taehyung's pov

Sky Noona is looking so relaxed right now. I'm glad Jimini can help her after the heavy history she just shared.

"How do you do that? Is that your power? Relaxation?" Skylar asks, slowly melting into the chair.

Jimin laughs softly before answering "No it's comfort. I have a comforting touch."

"That is such a nice power to have. Sort of like emotional healing. I hope you love cuddling because if this is the feeling I get every time I'm cuddling you then I'm going to do this a lot," she teases Jimin with a big smile on her face before she cuddles deeper into his neck and kisses him there.

Jimin is beaming at her. He is so happy. Okay, I'm getting my hug. I've waited long enough. I need my cuddles.

So I stand up and walk behind her chair and give them a back hug. Jimin looks at me with a big smile and kisses my cheek as a sign of appreciation. Skylar looks as if she is in heaven. She turns in her chair and kisses my cheek as well.

Agh she is so sweet! I love her! I want to kiss her lips!

But before I can she turns back towards the dining table and asks "So do you guys have any questions?"

A little disappointed I didn't get my kiss, I returned to my seat as I wanted to see everyone's reactions.

"Why is Jasmine in a coma? I understand that the marks are damaged, but the skin healed right. Why can't she wake up?" Yoongi asks concern edged on his face.

"Because her soul knows she should have 8 soulmarks on her chest instead of one. It can not find an anchor for the bonds that are not complete yet. It creates an imbalance between the body and the soul. The body can't cope with that so it shuts down. So if we remake these anchors for her soul on her body, the imbalance is put right and she should wake up." Skylar explains.

"Oh okay, that makes sense," Yoongi says as he leans back in his chair.

"I have another one... Do you regret killing him?" Namjoon asks, shocking me a bit.

"Not even for a second. I know that is a bad thing to say, but he hurt my Heart. I hate that I had to kill him and I will live with that for the rest of my life, but if I was put in the same situation again I would do the exact same thing. The person I need to protect the most as the Dominant of this group got hurt to the point of near-death. And I failed to protect her from that. I know I couldn't have done anything because I didn't know but it still feels like it's my fault sometimes. It feels like I have let her down." Skylar says in a clear and determined voice.