Hunting For Food and You Chapter 7

The scene now takes place at a nice, beautiful flower field when suddenly, an animal leaped in the air as there was shouting and yelling. The animal was running for their life as it was being chased be non-shapeshifters.

It leaped from tree to tree on the side of tree trunks as it dodges arrows and bullets. Soon it pushed over a medium size boulder to block their path as some of them stopped running.

The animal looked back at them as they continued to try to look for it. It faced forward and ran off.

Shadow was walking in his tiger form as he went to do some hunting. He saw a herd of Antelope as he leaned down a bit.

He slowly walked towards them, blending into his hiding spot, he brought his teeth together as he was ready to attack.

But before he could, he heard someone sneezed. He gasped as the antelope quickly lifted their heads and ran off. He turned his head and saw Sonic with a nervous smile.

"Heh. Sorry Shadow. I couldn't hold it."

"You idiot! You chased away my lunch!"

"It was an accident."

Shadow growled at him as he got out of his hiding spot and started to chase them. He ran as fast as he could as Sonic ran beside him.

"Why are you following me?"

"I need to hunt too."

Shadow was close to his prey until he noticed that the antelopes were running the opposite direction. He soon got knocked towards the ground by them and growled a bit.

Suddenly, a purple jaguar jumped over him and ran towards the antelopes. Sonic saw this and called out for her.

"Blaze!"

Blaze stopped running and turned around to see Sonic.

"Oh hey Sonic. What are you doing here?"

"I'm hunting with Shadow."

"Where is he then?"

They looked back and saw Shadow slowly getting up as he turned back to normal.

"Damn it Blaze. You chased them away!" Shadow yelled.

Blaze turned into a Mobian and said,

"Sorry. I didn't expect you to be here."

Sonic turned back to normal as well as walked towards the both of them.

"Calm down Shadow. You know you're not the only one who hunts around here."

"I get it! Ok!?"

Sonic lift his hands up.

"Ok! Ok! I'm sorry."

"Sorry for the awkward greeting but if you want to hunt, I suggest you do it now." Blaze turned back into a Jaguar and ran off.

Shadow shook his head.

"We better hurry Shadow." Sonic said as he ran off in his wolf form.

Shadow went back in his tiger form and followed his friends.

With Y/N and Amy, you were in a field with deer as you looked at her.

"So, how do you get the deer spirit?" Y/N asked.

"Deer have an amazing sense of smell. To get the deer spirit, you have to try and smell the danger that will head your way."

"D-Danger? Like what kind of danger?" You asked.

"Yup. One of the shapeshifters will hunt you down and you have to try to avoid the weapon before it hits you and don't worry, we're gonna go easy on you."

"Um...What if we..."

"Better start running. You got 30 seconds."

You quickly started running to the field as Amy started asking another deer shapeshifter if he could help her. He agreed and got his weapon ready.

You were in the field as you looked around your surroundings. You turned your back and noticed that Amy was gone.

"Oh boy..."

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 8. Have a great day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️