What Is My Animal Spirit? Chapter 6

Author Note: Chapter 4 is Under Editing because I am making some changes to that chapter. You can skip that chapter if you like for now until I'm able to figure out what to write in it.

Thank you!

You were sitting outside, watching the others having fun with their abilities. You looked at your arm a few times as you looked at theirs.

Everyone had their own unique animals and it was so amazing. You sighed a bit as Amy came up to you in her deer form.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Amy asked.

"How did you guys get your abilities?"

"Well technically we were born with the ability but you can't really get it unless you get it at the right age. Cream got hers pretty early for her age."

"Cream?"

"She's one of our friends. She can shapeshift into a Kangaroo."

"What do you think my animal is?"

Amy turned back into a Mobian.

"I don't know. We've never had an outsider shapeshift before."

"Do you think you can teach me?"

"Hmm..." She looked at you carefully and said,

"I guess I can try. Let me show you how it works." Amy said as she took you to a different location.

When you arrived, you saw a few kids who were looking at a field of Rhinos

"What's going on here?"

"The tribe takes the kids to different kinds of animal groups to find their animal bond. They will a task similar to what the animal does."

"If they pass, the spirit will appear and enter the body of its new owner, earning the ability to shapeshift and they'll earn their symbol."

"Whoa."

"And it looks like we got another one ready."

One of the kids was eating a large bowl of salad. You were surprised to see how much he was able to eat.

Once he finished, he looked at the three bowls that he ate out of and looked at the others.

Suddenly, the gem was glowing from his forehead as he looked up at the sky. It formed a glowing orb as it transformed into an animal spirit which was a Rhino.

The Rhino flew towards the kid as it went back into the gem, making it shine brightly. Soon, his arm flashed as a Rhino logo appeared on his arm.

He grinned and jumped up and down with excitement. He tested his abilities and turned into a Rhino. Everyone clapped and cheered.

"That was incredible!" Y/N said.

"Sure is. Since we're here, how about we get started on your task."

You suddenly got nervous as you were given 3 large bowls of lettuce.

"I have to eat all of that?" You asked.

"Rhinos have a big appetite when it comes to plants and veggies."

You look at the bowl and gulped a bit.

"Oh I almost forgot!" Amy grabbed a gem from her quills and placed it on your forehead.

It glowed a bit as it fused in your forehead.

"Now you're ready." Amy said.

"Thanks." You looked at the bowls again and started to eat.

After awhile, you were halfway through the second bowl as you were struggling to put more lettuce in your mouth.

"Come on Y/N! You can do it!"

Your hand was shaking as you dropped your food and fell on your back, groaning.

"I guess you're not much of a big eater." Amy said.

You sat up slowly and held your mouth as you started to feel sick. Your face turned green (or even more green), as you looked around quickly. You quickly ran to a nearby bush and threw up.

Amy quickly looked away and said,

"Alright. Let's take you to my spirit ground."

What's gonna happen next? Find out on Chapter 7. Have a good day. Author out ❤️❤️❤️

*Might update later*