𝟒. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞

( Stuntin' Like My Daddy )

𓆩𓆪

When Nate Jacob's was eleven years old, he found his dads porn collection.
His dad Cal, was obsessive. His mom always says that's who he got it from.

Then he quickly realized that the colored cases and placement were no accident. It was an elaborate code, one to ensure that no one fucked with his shit.

By twelve Nate had adopted a rigid diet and workout schedule. Within a year, his body fat dropped from twenty three percent to six percent.

He joined the football team as a freshman and quickly excelled. By the years end he was not only the starting quarterback but the team captain. He loved the crowds, the pats on the back, the cheers, the feeling of winning.

But he hated being in the locker room. He hated how casual his teammates were about being naked.

How they'd talk to him with their dicks out.

He made a concentrated effort to maintain eye contact during these exchanges.
Every now and then, he'd forget and accidentally catch a glimpse of someone's penis.

His older brother Aaron was a fuck up. He could tell his dad didn't like Aaron, didn't think he had guts or brains or half a fucking clue. And Nate absolutely agreed.

He didn't talk to his dad that much, but they didn't need to. They had a good relationship.

He didn't like his mother either though. She was weak, and a pushover. Plus she didn't take care of herself.

He made a long mental checklist of the things he liked and disliked about women.

He liked tennis skirts and jean cut offs, but not the kind so short you could see the pockets.

He liked ballet flats and heels. He hated billy sneakers and dress shoes. What was fine though was sandals, as long as they were worn with a fresh pedicure.

He liked thigh gaps, hated cankles. He liked tan lines, long necks, slender shoulders. Willow checked out in all of these categories.

He liked good posture and fruit scented body mist. He liked full lips, and small noses. He liked chokers but the lacy ones with flower cutouts or delicate patterns.

He hated girls who sat like boys, talked like boys, acted like boys.

But there was nothing on planet earth he hated more than body hair.