Venti is best archon fight me-

I can't stand the slander this man gets so I'm venting my anger to the 0 people that read this book at the moment.

Venti is the best archon/god.

Allow me to actually explain.

Venti gets a lot of sh!t for being a alcoholic and careless but when you look into his actions and past his personality he is arguably the best archon.

Let's get started.

A lot of people make fun of him or downright hate him for leaving the people of Mondstat, but it was arguably a good thing that he did. We've seen Inazuma and Liyue, two countries under complete control of their archons, and they became a wreck because of their archons. Ei left a puppet in charge of her country and didn't even care there was a revolution going on, and Zhongli's people weren't growing independent and stronger because they believed that it was because of him that they succeeded, that he allowed the merchants to have so many opportunities.

Mondstat doesn't even care that their archon is gone. There's a church for him, but people can enter it willingly and no one is forced into worship. The people run the country themselves and while they're mocked by others for being lazy and godless, they're the real diligent ones. The people of Liyue and Inazuma are dependent on their gods for guidance and leadership but Mondstat truly became independent.

And not to mention, Venti so far has been the only archon who had his gnosis forcibly taken from him. Zhongli and Ei handed theirs over, despite the fact that, again, their countries are dependent on them. The gnosis' are the only thing that truly make them gods, and they need to keep their godly status so the people can count on them for the leadership and protection that they offered.

Something else I've seen however, is that people think Venti left Mondstat because he was lazy. And that gets me boiling with anger.

Mondstat was ruled by dictators, those who were wealthy and powerful. The people fought brutally for their freedom, and Venti literally saw his friend die in battle. Do you really think he'd want to become what his friend died to stop? So he's able to relax as a result, fun perk of his choice. But ultimately it was to help his people, and too many people forget that.