Story time about how Ayato haunted my nightmares one time

Yeah you heard that right ladies and gentlemen.

Before Ayato was even officially released, I had a nightmare about him.

So uh, I'm prone to have either really weird dreams, or straight up nightmares, or a mix of both. To paint a picture of the nightmare fuel my brain has in store: There have been two cases of Niki Minaj appearing in my nightmares, one time she was hunting me down, the other she was getting her hair done as I was getting beaten up by my abusive spouse while I had a baby in my arms. That's how weird it gets.

So anyways, this was shortly before Ayato's release and I was asleep for once, and in that dream I was in the large, vast, and magical land of Teyvat. Specifically Inazuma.

So I have no idea why I'm there but the sun is setting so the sky is a somewhat ominous lavender red ombré, and I'm outside of the Yashiro headquarters with Ayaka, who I think (it's been a while) had attacked me. It was a somewhat lucid dream so I had a vision of my own, but dendro is my go to because ✨plants✨ so you can imagine the wonders it does against cyro. Take note of the sarcasm.

Now, in comes Ayato who also begins attacking me with a SWORD, AND IM USING A F*CKING CATALYST BOOK THINGY LIKE THATS GONNA BEAT A BLADE THATS TALLER THEN I AM, and I don't know why I said this; Maybe I was watching too much anime, maybe I've been seeing too many satire videos regarding pick me girls, but I ask "why? Why are you doing this?" Like that was going to make him reveal his entire evil plan.

But it did.

So with the power of pick me girl-ness Ayato and Ayaka reveal that they were planning to kill me and were actually evil and unsympathetic human beings, but what came to mind first was Itto. I asked Ayato "but you went out of your way to comfort Itto! Aren't you friends?" (Hey dream me, ever heard of something called MANIPULATION?!) and Ayato just tells me he lied to Itto.

I think that kind of fueled my rage in the dream because I felt the need for revenge since the pOwEr Of FrIeNdShIp overrules every known law in the universe, but then I woke up and had to get ready for school.

Yeah safe to say I was cautious of Ayato for a while (and still kind of am)

The End.

Moral of the story? If you're somewhat lucid in your dreams, don't use it to be a pick me. Use it to get tf out of whatever nightmare situation you're in.