2:Befriending Osana

Now that we know more about Osanas character, here are one of the ways to eliminate her - Befriending her.

The first thing you have to do is complete Osanas task (explained in the last chapter) Try and complete her task before 7:30!

At (around) 7:30 Osana will receive a phone call from her stalker, she will be near the bathrooms, don't stab her, as Raibaru is watching Osanas phone call as well as you!

When listening you will get a notification on your screen and when you go to Osanas student profile you can see you've unlocked new information.

Later on in the day, Raibaru & Osana will talk on the rooftop about Osanas stalker, listen to their conversation.

After listening the conversation, put a note in Osanas locker.

The reason must be: "Stalkers & Blackmail" You can chose whatever time and place you want, just be sure to get to that place on time!

Talk to Osana, when the day ends, go home and go to the door. Click on the stalkers house, now you will see a cut scene of Ayano sneaking into the outside of the house.

Turn of the power and quickly hide in the bush near it - Press 'c' when your in the bush. The stalkers dad will come outside and try to fix it. When he's not looking, go inside the house.

Go past the kitchen and don't let the stalkers mother see you. Then go to the stalkers room and don't step on the stuff on the floor, it will make a noise! Get the cat and leave the same way you entered.

Then you will get a cut scene of Osana and Ayano messaging each other about the cat. Then Osana will come to Ayanos house and talk to her. Then you will have the option to serve her normal tea or drugged tea.

If you give her normal tea, she will stay away from Senpai and not confess to him.