ILY

hey everyone! soo welcome to my book of tronnor oneshots! just remember, my writing gets M U C H better as you go along, so don't give up on me just yet!

okok enough blabbing time to move on. enjoy!

---

DIARY ENTRY #86

Now that cat is really starting to freak me out. Last night, we woke up to it meowing its head off, although Troye swore he turned it off before we went to bed. No big deal, just a fake cat acting like a real one and turning on in the middle of the night.

Josephine, the name I gave the cat, was a gift from a viewer. I know the sweet girl more than likely meant no harm, and was just trying to be sweet. But it was a creepy, life-sized, white robotic cat that gave me the heebie-jeebies.

Troye loved the damn cat though. He would put it in the weirdest places, with it on, just to scare me. I have to admit, it was pretty cute when he couldn't hold back his laughter. I still...

Connor felt something stir beside him, and that something began to tighten its grip around his stomach, pulling him closer.

"Good morning babe." Connor whispered, his deeper morning voice rumbling a bit, making his words sound rough. He set his journal in the drawer next to him, closing it softly.

When Troye started to open his eyes, adjusting to the light coming from the window, Connor's heart melted a little. As the boys had stopped styling their hair every morning, Connor was used to seeing curly-haired Troye. But that wasn't what had taken his breath away. No, it was the way the corners of his lips curled up when he smiled. It was the way that his eyes reminded him of the sea, filled with so many different things. What really made his heart skip a beat though, was that this perfectly beautiful boy was his. And had been for a year.

All mine, Connor thought to himself, as a smile crept across his face.

"What are you staring at?" Troye demanded, now fully awake. "And why are you smiling like that?"

Instead of answering the younger boy's questions, Connor leaned down to gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

"Mmmmmm." Troye hummed as he buried his face further into Connor's side.

"Let's go, Troye Boy. I want pancakes." Connor breathed, as he lightly traced patterns on Troye's arm that was draped over him.

"Fine..." he whined. "As long as I get the beanie!"

"Oh no you don't!" Connor said a little louder, tickling him.

"No no no no nooo!" Troye squirmed, trying to defend himself from the gentle hands that were squeezing his sides.

After a small tickle fight, ending up in both of the boys out of breathe, Connor finally managed to get him out of bed. Throwing Troye some sweatpants and slipping on a shirt himself, he made his way to the kitchen. Tyde sat at the bar, scrolling through social media, already almost finished with his cup of coffee. "Morning Tyde."

"Morning Connor." Tyde turned his head to watch his brother pause at the doorframe to stretch his limbs. "Morning Troye."

"Sleep well, Tyde?" Troye asked, while getting out the ingredients for pancakes. Connor had already started to brew some coffee, so he sat facing the two, leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, you?" Tyde asked, and it seemed to Connor as if he already knew the answer.

"Damn Josephine." Connor chuckled, "that wretched cat woke us up in the middle of the night. Troye said he was sure he had turned it off."

Tyde seemed as if he was holding back laughter, covering his mouth with his hand. "That's... weird..." he said, his voice muffled by his hand.

Connor turned around to grab the two cups of coffee he had prepared, and handed one to Troye. He then proceeded to lean back against the counter again and take a sip of his hot coffee. "What's so funny?"

"Just... let it... sink in..." Tyde managed between fits of laughter.

"Tyde, did yo-" Connor started, but Troye instantly cut him off.

"TYDE! That isn't funny! I was perfectly comfortable when I had to get up to turn it back off!" he shouted quietly, careful not to wake the whole house up.

As the three boys turned back to what they were still doing, Tyde, still snickering, excused himself to his room. Connor saw his chance, and took it. Wrapping his arms around Troye's waist quickly, he made the younger boy jump.

——————————————

A/N:

So I know that it cuts off very quickly, and it's short, but the rest is just fluff and I'm too lazy to type it up. This was the very first oneshot I wrote, but I kind of like it, yet kind of hate it. idk

kk, BAI!

edit: hey y'all yes my writing gets better, so just stick with me here haha