╭✧ 2 ✧╮

"First off, take off the robe

"First off, take off the robe."

"Huh?" Y/n was flabbergasted. She probably misheard Suguru.

"You heard me. Give me a peak, show me what I'm working with." he sat back in his chair, getting comfortable before the show starts.

Y/n untied the tie around her waist. "Ok." she nodded. She sat the phone up on her desk, giving Suguru a full shot of her body. As she sat in her gaming chair, she slithered her hands up her melanin kissed thighs. Slowly going up and up before she came to a halt.

"Teasing me? Ouch.." Suguru fake pouted. The bulge in his pants got bigger and bigger the longer he watched Y/n.

Y/n kept touching up her thigh. "Mhm~" she moaned, rubbing her ring and middle finger on her pussy that was still covered by the robe.

Suguru clenched his fist with frustration "Fuck.. that's so sexy... your so obedient." his hungry eyes watched Y/n slip her hand past her robe and played with her pussy. "Be a good girl for me and finger yourself." he was willing to pay, just to watch Y/n and Y/n alone finger herself.

"Of course." Y/n nodded hazily, her mind was getting clouded with lust. She sucked on her fingers with a hum before sliding them past her folds. Inserting them in her pussy, slowly moving them with a whine.

It wasn't enough.

"What's wrong baby? Are you fingers not enough for you?" Suguru asked while unbuckling his belt and sliding down his pants.

Y/n whimpered."Its not... enough.. ngh.." her non-dominant hand cupped one of her covered breast on her hand, roughly gripping and massaging them as she quickly finger fucks herself.

"You wish it was my dick don't you.. I know you do." Suguru groaned, feeling himself harden more. He then asked Y/n if she had any toys for this situation. Which she said yes to.

She dug in her drawers for a bit then came back with a fresh dildo. "Good girl." Suguru sent Y/n 100. He groaned to himself as his thumb circled around his flushed tip.

Y/n sat back in her chair, opened her legs and sat them on the arms of the chair. Slowly and teasingly, she took off the robe, exposing her oh so desperate pussy. After collecting some spit in her mouth, she spat it on the tip of the dildo, sucking on it to lather it up.

Suguru released a heavy breath. "Magnificent.." he could only think about how Y/n would suck his dick. If she could give him the best head in the world... the thought made him so fucking hard.

"Ahh fuuuck~" Y/n desperately moaned, fucking herself with the dildo in her hand. "Feel so.. fucking.. good.." she arched her back in the chair as she fucked herself harder. Ramming the toy so deep in her gushy pussy before pulling it back.

"Y/n.. my dick is so hard for you.."

"Su... mhm Suguru.. please.." Y/n begged. Her legs were twitching the deeper the dildo got. It was covered in her white creamy cum. The lewd noises traveled through the phone, going to Suguru's ears.

Her very moan made his dick twitch in his hands. "Don't stop Y/n." his voice was raspy and demanding. "Fuck.. I wanna be the one fucking you like that.."

Y/n moaned, taking her non-dominant hand on her clit and rubbed vigorously. "Ouu~ fuck yes.. I'm gonna.. cum!" she came in front of Suguru's eyes.

"Such a show." Suguru kept his hand on his dick. "I think you deserve a reward baby." after Y/n came, she kept slowly thrusting the dildo in her pussy.

"Whats your address?"

SLUUUT (ゝヮ∂)ノ * team y/n! team y/n! cheer it

SLUUUT (ゝヮ∂) * team y/n! team y/n! cheer it.

or feel my wrath (」◣ヮ◢)