╭✧ 4 ✧╮

"Wanna ride for the first round?"

Y/n bit her lip and nodded. Rubbing her wet throbbing pussy all on Suguru's hard dick. Letting her cum drip on to his shaft. She let out a small groan when he started to grind with her.

He grabbed his dick and aligned it with her pussy, rubbing his tip on her slit before pushing her down.

They let out a moan together. Y/n sat both legs on Suguru's side and started rocking her hips after she went down on his dick.

"Its so.. fucking deep.." she whimpered, closing her eyes and focusing on rolling and bouncing her pussy on Suguru's dick.

He sat his hands on her hip, pounding up into her as she gaped and moan. With a small moan coming from his throat, he fucked up into Y/n's guts. Repeatedly pounded her G-spot. Making her leg shake as they got weak.

"Done already?" he teased, giving a smack to her ass.

Y/n whined from the sting on her ass. "Legs wont stop fuckin shakin.."

All her thoughts came to a stop when Suguru flipped her on her back and held her arms behind her back and her holding her neck down on the mattress.

"No worries." he grunted. Deeply penetrating Y/n's pussy in the new position. Slamming his hips into her's.

Her legs were up in the air, shaking over Suguru's shoulder. The sound of their sexting and the bed shaking was heard next door. Y/n's neighbors cringed and went to bam on her door to tell them shut up.

They paid no mind and continued their sexting. Even louder than before to make the neighbors mad. Suguru tangled his hands in Y/n's f/c locs and pulled her hair.

"AHH~!" her pussy throbbed at the tug of her hair. Suguru stopped his thrust, pressing tightly on Y/n's ass and kissing on her neck. Softly biting the brown skin before licking over it. Her mouth was next to his ear, so he heard and felt all the small whiney moans she let out.

"Mhm.. fuck princess.. I'm gonna cum... ngh, I'm gonna fill you up. And I'm gonna fuck you again." Suguru smacked Y/n's ass again before watching it jiggle as he fucks into her.

"Suguru~ please fill me.." Y/n's nails scratched his back, making him grunt and buck his hips.

His balls slapped against her ass as he deeply penetrated her. The gushy, wet, skin slapping sounds were loud. Adding with the bed rocking, the neighbors were way past fed up.

With one final twitch, Suguru came so deep in Y/n. Covering her walls with his cum. Completely filling her to where some seeped out the sides as he continued to fuck her.

"Take all of it for me." he said, watching Y/n's face. She scrunched her face in pleasure before adding on to the mess they were making.

She came on his dick, overflowing her pussy and it dripped down to her ass. Which Suguru swiped up with his finger and shoved it in her mouth.

He shoved them between her lips, letting her tongue swirl all around his fingers, licking them clean. "Go head... yes Y/n~"

The both of them reached their climax, but didn't stop. Instead, Suguru pulled his dick lut slowly, watching as their cum push out of Y/n's pussy. He swiped them all back up with his tip and slapped it back on Y/n's pussy. Making a bigger mess than before.

"Augh~" she opened her legs, leaving her pussy on full display for Suguru. But he turned her over, putting her on her fours. Swiping up the cum mixture, and rubbing it on her ass hole. Lubing her up before sliding a finger in.

Y/n turned her head, trying to see what Suguru was up to. "What are you— mmhm~!" she moaned in a pillow. Never having her ass played with like that.

"Trust me baby.." Suguru pleaded. "Let me fuck your ass. I'll make it feel good." he promised, cooing sweetly.

"..Prep me first.." Y/n begged. Putting her ass in the air more so Suguru could have better access.

"Of course. I wouldn't wanna hurt my sugar baby~" he said, gently prepping Y/n's ass. Stretching her hole to make sure she's ready to take his thick dick.

Small moans and gasps kept leaving her mouth. She tried to hush them, but it did no good.

Suguru had finally finish prepping Y/n. "Ok. I'm gonna slid in now."

❦ヮ❦

❦ヮ❦