Taking a Bath with Dan 🚿

• You suggested to dan, your spouse, that you both should bathe together

• He obliged and went to the run the water in the bathtub.

• You went to go and grab a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

• By the time you came back, Dan had already set up everything in the bathroom.

• And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING.

• The tub was filled, a line of soap was there to choose from and scented candles (or just regular candles if you don't prefer it),etc.

• He turns to you and smiles when he noticed you came in with the wine.

• The two of you got undressed and made your way into the tub, Dan went in first then you.

• You laid your back on dan's chest and you swore you heard him let out a deep exhale

• Like 😳

• You took a sip of the wine from the glass and so did he.

• Dan placed his glass down and leaned forward so the two of you could look at each other.

• As soon as you did this, he took this opportunity and placed a kiss on your lips.

• His lips felt soft and warm, and he welcomed himself into your mouth, with his tongue invading your space, not harshly, but gently.

• You kissed him back too of course.

• After several seconds of what seemed like forever, you two parted from the kiss.

• Damn that felt good?

• So that's done?

• No.

• The both of you offered to wash each other.

• You were doing your best by cleaning your lover's body.

• When it was his turn, oh boy, he was so gentle with you.

• He definitely teased you too

• But at the end, the both of you were fresh out of the bath and prepared for the night.

Okay so that's that 😲 thank you all for reading!

Wanna send a request? Feel free 😊