A date with Hiroki Dan!

Genre: Fluff

Reader: Gender neutral 

Note: I needed to do this. For me. For the fans. Also I haven't written in a while, so apologies in advance for my rustiness.

Dan arrives at work at a decent time, not early not late.

Many people look up to him, some even say he's good at his job.

One of those people being you.

You admired the way he presented himself and how he manages to upholds himself while dealing with these cases.

You were somewhat new, you've been working there for a few months now but you're still new.

One day you finally built up the courage to ask him to have lunch with you,He happily accepted it and the two of you went to a nearby restaurant not too far away from the workplace.

During the little 'date' you gained knowledge of his liking of pottery, something you weren't aware of until you remembered his little mugs he brings to work.

You tell him about your hobbies as well, which included (your favourite thing to do, drawing, listening to music, creating something, playing a sport, or anything productive)

He compliments your hobby and says he would like to see your work/you playing.

Oh now you're embarrassed because you've managed to made it so far into this conversation and now he wants to see you in action (doing your hobby I mean 😅)

By now you were already nervous and he took note of it.

"What's wrong y/n?"

"Oh- it's nothing, it's okay" ( you being flustered 🤭)The date soon came to an end and the meal was satisfying, you both enjoyed it. You also enjoyed his company, although your heart was racing quite a lot.

Later that evening you received a text from Dan saying, "hello, looking forward to seeing you this weekend" and with that, he attached a smiling Shiba sticker.

Boy were you were happy.