Keep Your Enemies Closer Part 1

Ok, if it isn't for the fact that Thea doesn't know about Ollie and me being vigilantes then I would have told her to pick a better boyfriend who isn't interested in us. Roy left an arrow for Oliver as a little sign that he wanted to work with us. It was one little mission that's going to get him killed if he's not careful enough. I told Tommy to stay home because I didn't want him to interfere...and so he wouldn't hold me back if I ever decided to punch Roy. Like right now, he's scoping out near a warehouse but he's right out in the open.

"You should be more careful," Ollie, with his voice disguised, warned as we appeared behind Roy. "You're completely exposed."

"I knew you two were there," Roy's voice shook. Liar. "What, you wanted me to tell you when the funny money guys were ready to make a sale?" He took a deep breath. "Here we go."

I pulled my dagger out, twisted the blade in my hand, before placing it near his neck. "Who says you're coming?" I asked amusingly. "We already got help. We don't need someone getting in the way." I brought the blade closer to his neck as a little sneak peek of what will happen if he doesn't listen. "Don't follow us."

Ollie and I left Roy and took the back entrance. They were about to switch cases before Ollie launched his arrow right on the duffle with the cash. The small explosive went off and made the duffle catch on fire. I pulled my arrow out and shot at the dealer's knee. Ollie ran over and knocked one of the guards down. I followed him and shot another arrow into a guard's hand, pinning him to the support beam.

"Two right above you," Diggle said through the earpiece. Oliver pulled out two arrows before shooting them at the henchmen. The first one came crashing down into a pile of wooden planks. The other one rolled toward the ledge and tried to hold on before he could fall off. "Another at your six."

I pulled my dagger out this time and threw it at the guy's abdomen. My ears perked up when I heard police sirens right outside. "We gotta go," I told Oliver.

He nodded before he pulled one more arrow out and shot the last dealer's foot to the ground. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him with me before grabbing my dagger.

"That's it. I'm clear," Diggle said.

》》》》

From what I've heard, Roy got arrested. I know Lance is gonna let him go but, hopefully, Roy learned his lesson. Who am I kidding? He didn't. To make things worst, Diggle was nowhere to be seen for the past few hours. We were just waiting for him to return or else I'm gonna start leaving bodies behind trying to find him.

"You know, Barry's very excited about that," I stated as Tommy, Oliver, Felicity, and I watch the news for the time being. In Central City, there's supposed to be this big revealing of the Particle Accelerator, and Barry's been fangirling since the announcement. All though, the protestors seem to disagree.

Tommy nodded. "I can actually see that happening. He called you in the middle of the night before he kept you up rambling on and on about how much of a genius Harrison Wells is."

I furrowed my brows when he guessed correctly. "That's exactly how it happened."

Tommy grinned. "I know my future brother-in-law enough." Oliver turned his head and gave Tommy a look. "What? You know I always call him that." Oliver gave him another annoyed look. "Come on, this was before you two started dating." This time Ollie gave him a look that says do you have a death wish? Tommy grew uncomfortable with his gaze and let out an awkward cough before he leaned closer to the monitor. "So, are you going with him when they unveil it?"

"He did ask me to come but I told him I'll think about it." And by that, I mean I won't go if Iris does. As much as I love Barry, I want him to have some alone time with her. But if Iris can't make it then I'll go 'cause I don't want him to be alone. Then I looked at Felicity. "I'll have to introduce you to him. You guys might actually click."